The current champions of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
For Daniel Bryan, I think he will be WH champ for a short period of time if you ask me. I can't see his gimmick last long as a champion. He is coming out everytime shouting and all of that. For example, when Orton defeated Wade Barrett, Bryan came out when Teddy Long announced their match for the upcoming Smackdown. And I was like: Wow, what is that guy doing here? When you check abilities, status and fan base, I would be shocked of Bryan defeats Orton.

Woman's Champ. Beth Phoenix is THE dominant and powerfull diva in WWE, so the will be the champ for a while, maybe there will be some changes now Beth and Natalya are "apparently'' splitting up. So who knows! :D

It's his gimmick, he's meant to be the annoying guy who wins luckily but goes on and on about it. He's getting great amounts of heat so it must be working. I'd be shocked if her drops the title at EC for Sheamus to feud with someone else.

Kharma is the most powerful diva :p.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's his gimmick, he's meant to be the annoying guy who wins luckily but goes on and on about it. He's getting great amounts of heat so it must be working. I'd be shocked if her drops the title at EC for Sheamus to feud with someone else.

Kharma is the most powerful diva :p.

He sure is annoying! haha..

But Kharma isn't a diva.. :D But true, i forgot all about her. Sorry! My bad, my bad! Haha. I hope to see a match between Phoenix and Kharma soon!

Reaction score
great thread about the most boring title holders in wwe history...

punk is great in the ring...but is getting stale and boring...yawn..punk is bringing low ratings...

bryan and his fued with big show is boring and getn lamer every friday...a fued which no1 gives two fucks about.

swagger?? wtf...lol

im not gonna even comment on the horrible divas divsion...they shuld jus get rid of the tag tittles..it aint exciting nemore and over the past years those titles went down the drain...cody rhodes holding the ic title is a joke...the fucker never puts it on the line lol useless champion....

cool thred tho...can keep ppl up to speed on the current champs...i guess if u wanna call them that..lol but the wwe needs a savior...

Jose Tortilla said:
He sure is annoying! haha..

But Kharma isn't a diva.. :D But true, i forgot all about her. Sorry! My bad, my bad! Haha. I hope to see a match between Phoenix and Kharma soon!

yeakarma isnt a DIVA...she is a WRESTLER lol...but the heat db is gettn isnt bcuz he a good heel its bcuz he an annoying heel lol he is very annoying...Karma vs Phoenix will finnaly b a gud wrestling match even tho karma will own her lol

-tbg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Punk & Bryan are good champions in my opinion, both just need to be able to do what they do best with no restrictions. Anyone who complains about Punk's reign, would you prefer ADR or Cena? Only person who's had a more entertaining reign for me is Miz, I'd love to see him back up the top. Punk needs to be the attitude anti-establishment guy, not the current HHH asskisser he is.

Bryan is gold at the moment, but he's feuding with a complete charisma-lacking giant who can't make anyone look good.

Swagger is US Champ but hasn't been seen this week, what the hell is that about? Rhodes is a great IC champion for me, but as you say, they're not making him defend the title nearly as often as he should be.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm with @[Crayo] Punk and Bryan are great champions! Come on we could still be in the era of ADR wich for me was a massively boring title reign and honestly I care more about Ricardo than I do Alberto please!

Bryans gimmick is why he is so annoying so if your hating thats a good thing means that he's playing his current gimmick to perfection! Also it's entertaining to see how he's started manipulating AJ to hurt Show's feeelings especially the grin behind her back on SD on Friday!

Swagger I cant stand wanting Ryder to take it back soon as for reasons unknown even to me I'm a big Ryder mark!

Cody I agree should defend the title more but is a great champion and is good at getting heat and great on the mic!

Tag division does suck as we debate on these forums a lot and I hope to god they inject life into it soon as Epico and Primo aren't that bad and with good opponents would be a lot more interesting

Divas division is also boring and in need of a much needed overhaul nut when Kharma returns and with the supposed Natalya, Beth breakup we may have three women who can wrestle actually vying for the title.

long post sorry lmao!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
I'm with @[Crayo] Punk and Bryan are great champions! Come on we could still be in the era of ADR wich for me was a massively boring title reign and honestly I care more about Ricardo than I do Alberto please!

Bryans gimmick is why he is so annoying so if your hating thats a good thing means that he's playing his current gimmick to perfection! Also it's entertaining to see how he's started manipulating AJ to hurt Show's feeelings especially the grin behind her back on SD on Friday!

Swagger I cant stand wanting Ryder to take it back soon as for reasons unknown even to me I'm a big Ryder mark!

Cody I agree should defend the title more but is a great champion and is good at getting heat and great on the mic!

Tag division does suck as we debate on these forums a lot and I hope to god they inject life into it soon as Epico and Primo aren't that bad and with good opponents would be a lot more interesting

Divas division is also boring and in need of a much needed overhaul nut when Kharma returns and with the supposed Natalya, Beth breakup we may have three women who can wrestle actually vying for the title.

long post sorry lmao!

You got your USB keyboard now? :)

Agreed with what you say, though I actually enjoy Swagger. He's unintentionally entertaining on the mic and is great in the ring. Tag-Team champions and US Champion didn't appear on RAW, lmao.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You got your USB keyboard now? :)

Agreed with what you say, though I actually enjoy Swagger. He's unintentionally entertaining on the mic and is great in the ring. Tag-Team champions and US Champion didn't appear on RAW, lmao.

Yes got my keyboard haha so my word count will go up lols!

And I know Tag Champs and Divas Champ didn't I was just discussing current champs!

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cloud said:
Yes got my keyboard haha so my word count will go up lols!

And I know Tag Champs and Divas Champ didn't I was just discussing current champs!

Yeah I was agreeing with you mate. Shows how bad RAW was last night that their very own US champion didn't get a single viewing when 3 SD segments were aired.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah I was agreeing with you mate. Shows how bad RAW was last night that their very own US champion didn't get a single viewing when 3 SD segments were aired.

Not watched RAW yet but sounds like a poor one from what I've seen so far on this forum. Gutted if it's as poor as people have mentioned after last weeks!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh crap hope I didn't spoil too much lol. But if you're expecting a show like last week, get your hot chocolate ready to cushion the disappointment.

HAHA it's fine don't worry bout it means I'm going into it prepared now so might actually enjoy it as it's lowered my expectations so might not seem as bad now lmao!

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Rhodes has held the title that long? Yet, uh, when was the last time he defended it?

#pussandboots

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He last defended it ages ago. It's beyond a joke.