The current champions of WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
donzaloog said:
Well said, Sharpshooter. Iagree completely. I wish Beth and Punk would change the look of their ugly belts like Cody Rhodes did. Punk should make his own custom belt. It should look like the real WWE championship seen here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/WWE_Undisputed_Championship_Belt.jpgbut and he should put the bandaged fist holding the lightning bolt in the center, which is Punk's trademark.

Beth should flat out say that she is above the stupid butterfly championship and revive the Women's championship belt that Laycool took a dump on.

That's the undisputed one.
This was the real one:
WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

It was WWF, but still would like to see that one in a WWE style and a fresh look.

donzaloog

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
That's the undisputed one.
This was the real one:
WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

It was WWF, but still would like to see that one in a WWE style and a fresh look.

It was the Undisputed belt until the brands were seperated and the World Heavyweight championship was introduced. Then it became the WWE championship and stayed that way until Cena won it for the first time. After he beat JBL in an I quit match he debuted his spinner belt, which after a few years became the offical WWE championship belt design.

What did you think of my ideas for Punk and Beth's belts?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
donzaloog said:
It was the Undisputed belt until the brands were seperated and the World Heavyweight championship was introduced. Then it became the WWE championship and stayed that way until Cena won it for the first time. After he beat JBL in an I quit match he debuted his spinner belt, which after a few years became the offical WWE championship belt design.

What did you think of my ideas for Punk and Beth's belts?

Well, I really like the spinner one with the gold and diamonds tbh.
But if they want to turn it into something sweet, they may do it. If it's like the one I posted I will love it 100%. But will hate it if it will be a small one.

And I hate the Diva's belt. Loved the Woman's championship belt. Rather have that, and the Diva's era from 2001 till 2006 back too, the Diva's are a joke these days.
But I would like it if they turn it into something like the Woman's belt.

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Well, I really like the spinner one with the gold and diamonds tbh.
But if they want to turn it into something sweet, they may do it. If it's like the one I posted I will love it 100%. But will hate it if it will be a small one.

And I hate the Diva's belt. Loved the Woman's championship belt. Rather have that, and the Diva's era from 2001 till 2006 back too, the Diva's are a joke these days.
But I would like it if they turn it into something like the Woman's belt.

I sometimes forget we even have the Divas belt.

Reaction score
Viewing the current champions from this thread > Viewing it from WWE page

Jose Tortilla said:
Not your fault my friend.
It's just... There..:sad:

:sad:

donzaloog

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
I sometimes forget we even have the Divas belt.

WWE has a divas division? Since when? In all seriousness, it was obvious to me that the women's division was dead the moment Laycool (shudders) united the belts and they decided to go with the ugly butterfly belt instead of the prestigious Women's championship with 50+ years of history behind it.

Maybe it was the right thing to do on WWE's part, because there is a marked difference betwwen the women's division and the divas division.

Reaction score
donzaloog said:
WWE has a divas division? Since when? In all seriousness, it was obvious to me that the women's division was dead the moment Laycool (shudders) united the belts and they decided to go with the ugly butterfly belt instead of the prestigious Women's championship with 50+ years of history behind it.

Maybe it was the right thing to do on WWE's part, because there is a marked difference betwwen the women's division and the divas division.

Oh man, I hated seeing those Laycool. Ughh. Thank god Layla has improved and loving her new style.

That butterfly belt is just pure fail. I wonder what the some of the old Divas think of that title.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damn girl.

def846eaa8e02d0c5fa9ab8439b923b9.jpg

Seriously considering to be a WWE ring rope one day.

donzaloog

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Damn girl.

def846eaa8e02d0c5fa9ab8439b923b9.jpg

Seriously considering to be a WWE ring rope one day.

LOL. The things that rope has seen. But, remember, dudes constantly stradle that rope too. You gotta take the good with the bad I guess.