The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Some things I liked about the last episode.

I like how there weren't any loose ends, like when Jesse called Walter, he told him he'd never listen to him again. Then Walter to Jesse to shoot him and he didn't.
I liked how Walter killed Jack. The same way Jack killed Hank.
I loved Walter saving Jesse, so beautiful. :please:

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

I like how there weren't any loose ends, like when Jesse called Walter, he told him he'd never listen to him again. Then Walter to Jesse to shoot him and he didn't.

Only one thing needs to be said about the ending. Perfect, it's a clear cut ending with no open ending bullshit. Just perfect

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

the only part that breaks my heart is that he didn't get to properly say bye to walt jr

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
RIP to the greatest show ever.

The only unanswered question is who destroyed the house?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
^When I think about it, didn't Jesse stay at a similar drug house?

I believe in one of the episodes they said that people raided the house and became kind of like a haunted house, where people would go to see where the "mighty" heisenberg rested his head.

Reactions: CM Punk

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I thought the whole episode was as about as perfect as a series finale could get.

I would write up all the things I liked but I loved literally everything and how well it was all wrapped up. I loved Walt dying with a smile on his face, surrounded by what he loved, which was the all-too-familiar lab equipment that he used to give birth to his blue meth. I would have liked to have seen a funeral service for Hank and Gomez attended by Skyler/Marie/Walt Jr., but that would mean Walt's death wouldn't be the final scene of the show so I'll pass. I also had a huge inkling that Walt would die by a bullet considering the lyrics of the song at the beginning said "...you might catch a bullet tomorrow..."

Reactions: CM Punk

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Great finish to a amazing series and I nearly got my prediction exactly right!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
My favorite episode of all time was oxymandias or however you spell that. It was a couple of episodes ago, but it basically set the groundwork for the last few episodes. It basically confirmed what we all wanted, which was a clear cut ending wihtout any bullshit. Greatest show of all time, i'm done here. I'm going to rewatch the entire series again.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
0458391cc43528466877e99fe9807344.jpg

Reactions: catlady
Reaction score
Wow that was a great finale and a perfect way to end. Walter's kids will recieve the money, Badget & Skinney Pete are the best hitman west of the Mississippi, Blue meth business is officially gone now that Lydia and Nazis are dead, Hank & Gomez will recieve proper burial, Walt using his brains to kill the Nazis just like Gus, Todd died from Jeese and Jack died from Walter just like when Jack killed Hank (not finishing the sentence) which was a great scene, Walt admits that all this was because he liked it and Jeese finally doesn't listen to Walter anymore, and Walter dies in the lab surrounded by lab equipment that he loves and with a smile. My god, this was the best series finale ever I've seen. I know most of these scenes were predicted but seeing it happen was just magnificient.

Now, the only thing left to do.
GoFJ7QM.gif

Last edited: