Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing this.

I want my money back. This sucked royal ass.

Fuck Michael Bay, fuck the director and fuck the people associated with this movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I didn't mind the movie, but most of it is the nostalgia and the fact i'm getting the entire cartoon series from the 90's atm.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Stopspot

Reaction score
Nostalgia is not an excuse to make a bad movie. Especially not one this bad.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing this.

I want my money back. This sucked royal ass.

Fuck Michael Bay, fuck the director and fuck the people associated with this movie.
See, should've downloaded it first lol.

But seriously, sad to hear that. I agree the movie was a bit over the top, but I enjoyed it. That being said - I enjoyed Transformers as well. Of course both of these movies had Meghan Fox who gives me an insta-woody. So who knows? My opinion is obviously warped lol

Stopspot

Reaction score
See, should've downloaded it first lol.

But seriously, sad to hear that. I agree the movie was a bit over the top, but I enjoyed it. That being said - I enjoyed Transformers as well. Of course both of these movies had Meghan Fox who gives me an insta-woody. So who knows? My opinion is obviously warped lol
I went and saw it with a couple of friends. But not even that saved it.

The only good characters were Splinter and Verne. That's it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I went and saw it with a couple of friends. But not even that saved it.

The only good characters were Splinter and Verne. That's it.
Verne? Is that Aprils camera man? I swear they did a good job casting Arnett for that. Reminded me of the old cartoon version no doubt.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dl'd it and thought it was well worth my (lack of) money involved. It was decent, not great, but certainly not bad IMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
5eczCNU.jpg

Stopspot's criticism hit the turtles hard...

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just because I watched the first movie this morning with the kids and listened to this while the credits rolled. The movie still holds up great to the TMNT story. It's not super flashy like the new one but I still like these old ones better. I remember roller skating to this song lol.

FUN FACT: These guys never had a full length album. This was their first single.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just because I watched the first movie this morning with the kids and listened to this while the credits rolled. The movie still holds up great to the TMNT story. It's not super flashy like the new one but I still like these old ones better. I remember roller skating to this song lol.

FUN FACT: These guys never had a full length album. This was their first single.

Roller......skating? :shock: