Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I recently found the old cartoon on Youtube. Full episodes. I watched the first episode, brought back so many memories. Haven't seen the new film yet, might go watch it on my day off Wednesday.
It's not bad. I would rate it better than the old TMNT 3 movie easily lol

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
They had a marathon of the original three movies this weekend on TV. I don't know how they went from this:
db2e8faff215fe7f76211a19017b2dec.jpg

They all have their own uniqueness, realistic looking shells, different heights and builds in part one.

To this:
8c88685b1319e8d0806d020ad880104e.jpg

Generic spotted lime green pieces of shit with creepy ass mouth movements in part three. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed seeing a movie as I was when I watched this as a young boy. Iirc secret of the ooze did big business, how could they not at least reuse the fucking suits from that one? It still pisses me off to this day.
I found the faces of Turtles in #1 ugly, but I do agree that the shells/rest of the body looks good - they even looked buffed. But I've got to say that #2 and #3 had better turtle faces. They don't look creepy. Not along with the voices they have. Most of the time in #2 & #3, they're calm - and their voices go with it. It just felt like everything flows in with those two films. Of course, this is my opinion.
Also, this:
gYXzpK3.png
Now, THAT is creepy.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Cartoon for days
Do you watch the new cartoon on Nickelodeon? I keep up with it and they do so many throwbacks to the old episodes and movies. Like right now in season 2 they are all out on April's old family farm to escape the city when Leo got hurt. Sound familiar? (I know, it was Raph in the 1st movie). I also lol'd recently when they had Donny and Casey working on a car in the garage playing the alphabet insult game (also just like in the 1st movie). Just stuff to appreciate as a long time Turtle fan.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Do you watch the new cartoon on Nickelodeon? I keep up with it and they do so many throwbacks to the old episodes and movies. Like right now in season 2 they are all out on April's old family farm to escape the city when Leo got hurt. Sound familiar? (I know, it was Raph in the 1st movie). I also lol'd recently when they had Donny and Casey working on a car in the garage playing the alphabet insult game (also just like in the 1st movie). Just stuff to appreciate as a long time Turtle fan.
I have about 22 or so recorded. Will watch soon, sounds awesome.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Donatello is gone.. but not forever.. They will bring him back.. some how, some way!

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Loved this growing up, funny enough I found my Pizza Car Shooter the other day
implausible-pizza-thrower-med.jpg

But absolutly loved this game growing up. (Playing CO-OP with my brother)
Tmnt2cover.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Loved this growing up, funny enough I found my Pizza Car Shooter the other day
implausible-pizza-thrower-med.jpg

But absolutly loved this game growing up. (Playing CO-OP with my brother)
Tmnt2cover.jpg
My son actually currently plays with my old pizza car shooter. No batteries in it or anything though. No idea if it still works.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
My son actually currently plays with my old pizza car shooter. No batteries in it or anything though. No idea if it still works.
Yh I got mine from my uncle who passed it down to us, But somehow me and my brother because we're similar age we kinda took and never passed again to anyone.

• Haha

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Squirtle reboot please

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fuck yeah, Stephen Amell aka Arrow's Oliver Queen on the CW will be Casey Jones for TMNT2, awesome casting IMO.. may not have the Casey look but his peronalitly seems to match.