Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
e7b6bf588eb5dcaff6cd860267ec8889.jpg

Seriously... Best super heroes of all time? Heroes in a half shell? I remember being a kid and getting my hands on the first live action movie. Holy cow was I blown away at the realism of the suits. From that point on I started to watch the cartoon and of course enjoyed that. Secret of the ooze? Freaking awesome! Go ninja, Go ninja go! GO ! GO! GO!

Mikey is my favorite, because he is just too awesome
84a88c9c6f3b478412112a5f4542bc5c.gif
ebae73896798ecb7ee298eb4d2e49ee2.gif
b5bd7197b61f6d4e080b718bdbe8202f.gif
0887248d7cb7c7db018cdf52db27fbf9.gif

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh I'm staking a claimn in this thread brother! Let it be known that I still have a good number of the TMNT comics run (the cartoony one not the origials). I also have a small collection of small to large pins from the first movie. Technically still have all the toys I owned too, but I keep em at my moms so the kids/nephews can play with them.

Reactions: Danielson

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Danny, so you saw the movie first!? I was sooooooo pumped for that first live action movie from watching the cartoons. I had (maybe still do) the comic from the movie as well. I kinda think it even had a casette tape with it, like a comic book on tape you could read along with. It was great. Still have old TMNT posters on the wall in my old room as well. Sooooooo much stuff.

Danny, how come I can't comment on your status? You block me? :dafuq:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Maybe best group of heroes of all time, maybe the Power Rangers could rivalry them but damn I was so into the Ninja Turtles.From the Bike, to dressing as Raphael one Halloween, the toys, movies I have no everything.I still get hype in the first film when one of the Turtles says this guy knows where Splinter is, and Shredder turns around and all the Turtles rage at him epic music and stuntman for that film.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danny, so you saw the movie first!? I was sooooooo pumped for that first live action movie from watching the cartoons. I had (maybe still do) the comic from the movie as well. I kinda think it even had a casette tape with it, like a comic book on tape you could read along with. It was great. Still have old TMNT posters on the wall in my old room as well. Sooooooo much stuff.

I still have the OST from the first movie. 9.95 was my jam.

Put your body in overdrive
9 point 9 fiiiivvvvveee

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Boom! Here are the 2 posters I have up on the walls of my old room
ae84e654c34d00a5ec49b558a4b69157.jpg
45024822934d792bd4e15327c01b9891.jpg

One more you might like I stumbled upon
72d5b2b04ae88860418f72dbf0c77e1d.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
GOAT cartoon. Still got some VHS tapes about somewhere with a few episodes on.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I had TMNT pj's, bedding and a Michaelangelo facemask!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Yes, the first thing I remember is watching the movie in the early 90's. I loved it so much, and my mom starting buying me the VHS's of the cartoon before I figured out it aired on television. I never really read the comic to be honest, and I have a blanket, toys, etc. still. I keep it in my garage. TMNT is amazing.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

and no I didn't block you. I will follow you so you can.

Reactions: Trip in the Head