Straight Edge Lifestyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah CMS, I was more routing towards the kids who are 13-17 who claim straight edge, when its probably just a title they give themselves to fit into a group because they haven't been laid yet. lol

being sxe gets u laid!?!?!?!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!?!?!? :p

"any hardcore vegans in the house tonite? the ones that wont drive through towns with animals in the name?" - bill baily.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When bad girls hear your straight edge, they are desperate to take your straight edge virginity away from you. They hold it like trophies, kinda like guys hold V-Cards.

Reaction score
^^^rofl, fucking 'v-cards'/'v-plates' ... teenagers these days are ridiculous! and yeh, i was one only two years ago, but jeez c'mon!!

PeepShow

I've always wondered for people who are supposedly "straight-edge", how do they party? If they can't drink, smoke, or have sex, what is there really do to? Sit and talk or dance? Seriously, wtf.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Fo4r the 7 millionth time, the sex A) only applies to promiscuous sex and B) is an "add-on choice." Not everyone supports it. I for one do. The only people I have sex with are the people I am in serious relationships with.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Im not at all straight edge lol

Drugs-No, never

Smoking-Pretty much daily and a few times a day

Sex-Well I'm in a pretty serious realitionship...so ya

Drinking-Ya, obviously

I do envy anyone who does it though, it would be alot better for me

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Oh my bad, well Ill address that now

I would assume they just talk to the kids drinking and kinda just hang out like that, at the parties I go to some kids are afraid to drink in case it gets busted/parents find out and they just talk to us.... And if you offer them a beer they try to sound badass and are like "I don't like that kind"... lol

Reaction score
Lol! Can't the guys who aren't straight edge get over the fact we don't drink, and get plastered enough to forget where even there? :p

I for one, don't really like to party - it's difficult for me to go out and go clubbing etc, not because I don't drink, because I don't like doing it. If I do, I'm usually pretty good because if I'm in the mood I can act like a drunk anyway, so I can't say I've ever 'brought the mood' down in amongst my friends. Plus, atop of this, they always need a fucking lift home at 2am, and guess who's there! :p I gotta start charging I think, lol.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I've always wondered for people who are supposedly "straight-edge", how do they party? If they can't drink, smoke, or have sex, what is there really do to? Sit and talk or dance? Seriously, wtf.

Flirt with mad-drunk girls and just piss them off, laugh at the drunk/high tough guys, wreck, dance, be aware of my surroundings.

I've tried lots of stuff the past 2 years, and while drinking or trying weed was pretty sick, I don't think I'd want to do it again. I can see why so many people do that stuff, but I still don't see what satisfaction a buzz or a high can give you. I just like being alternative, that's the way I want to live the next couple of years. Sex is amazing too, but only when the chick isn't drunk and if you actually know her name.

Kizza

Im not at all straight edge lol

Drugs-No, never

Smoking-Pretty much daily and a few times a day

Sex-Well I'm in a pretty serious realitionship...so ya

Drinking-Ya, obviously

I do envy anyone who does it though, it would be alot better for me

And you're 15....