Straight Edge Lifestyle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I've gotta admire people who have that kind of discipline, I'm more a part of the douchebag lifestyle.

Although anybody who smokes cigarettes is a fuckwit.

True that. I hate people who smoke, not only do they look disgusting, they are disgusting. Like, a chick from my History class will look around with a smug look on her face at the train station, then pull out a cig and hope that people pay attention to her. In reality, people smell the smoke, look around, see it's her and then make a mental note never to try and hit on a mouth like an ashtray.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I am a living example of Monkeystyles point that in your teens, you will say your straight edge, but once you grow up, everything changes.

When I was 16-20 I was totally straight edge. Only had sex with my girlfriend, never drank, never smoked, never did drugs. But when I moved up here to Spokane, Washington, everything changed. I still dont smoke, I may smoke pot every once in a great while, but I love to drink. I like the taste of most alcohols. Not dependent in the least, but if a friend says "We're going bar hopping tonight" I am there in a nano second. With no girlfriend or girl interested in me around here, being permiscuous is not really an option. But honestly, once you turn 21, alcohol is all game. Its just a matter of finding the drink that tastes great for you.

So yeah, in your teens, your gonna say your straight edge. But take it from personal experience, there's a great chance your going to give up that lifestyle real quick once you grow up.

that's what I'm worried about with trying to abstain from alcohol, the adult phase of it. There's more stress involved with working and having to deal with money, your boss and other stuff, so trying to relax with booze could be the easiest thing.

That all depends, Marijuana can cause schizophrenia and other mental diseases, lung cancer, and some other shit or so I'm led to believe.

It may cause those things, but alcohol has worse effects, IMO. You can't really do enough weed to get you completely unaware of your surroundings. And there are way less weed caused deaths than alcohol. The only reason why marijuana gets a bad rap is because it's illegal, it potentially would benefit terminally ill people.

The Rated R CMStar

I am a living example of Monkeystyles point that in your teens, you will say your straight edge, but once you grow up, everything changes.

When I was 16-20 I was totally straight edge. Only had sex with my girlfriend, never drank, never smoked, never did drugs. But when I moved up here to Spokane, Washington, everything changed. I still dont smoke, I may smoke pot every once in a great while, but I love to drink. I like the taste of most alcohols. Not dependent in the least, but if a friend says "We're going bar hopping tonight" I am there in a nano second. With no girlfriend or girl interested in me around here, being permiscuous is not really an option. But honestly, once you turn 21, alcohol is all game. Its just a matter of finding the drink that tastes great for you.

So yeah, in your teens, your gonna say your straight edge. But take it from personal experience, there's a great chance your going to give up that lifestyle real quick once you grow up.

As said before in this thread, there's a difference of "being sXe just to be cool while being a teen, but then when nobody is seeing you, you drink and smoke", to truly just not wanting to drink and smoke.

Imo, the people who didn't drink or smoke as teenagers and then started drinking when they grew up, just didn't really like the sXe lifestyle, not truly believed in it or followed it. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but to me, it doesn't matter if you're 13, 18 or 61 year old, if you just don't want to drink, you won't.

Moonlight Drive

Like I said, you can't know you don't like it until you try it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah CMS, I was more routing towards the kids who are 13-17 who claim straight edge, when its probably just a title they give themselves to fit into a group because they haven't been laid yet. lol

Quintastic One

Reaction score
When people say that "How do you know you dont like it unless they you try it?" I just smile and say

"Well I've never taken a hammer to my dick either but I know I definitely aint gonna like that"

So really, I have nothing against personal life choices. But I do feel sorry for you being Vegen TBKB. I've known a few Vegens, and they are crankiest and most depressed people I have ever known. Get that bitch some ribs! lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm not vegan. :nonono: They can't eat cheese or anything that has milk in it or some shit. I'm just vego.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ooohhh Vegetarian! Sorry I misinterpreted that. Vegetarians are awesome, they still get dairy, eggs, breads and the like. I could totally go vegetarian. But still, get that bitch some ribs!

J

Meat is bad. I don't eat alot cause I hate it quite frankly. Besides Hot Dogs and Hamburger I really don't eat meat. It's gross. >.<

The Rated R CMStar

I can't deny a steak...if it's well done. Medium term? Hate it. It has to be close to being burnt (well, not THAT close, but you get the drift)

Kizza

Man, meat is so nice. The animals gonna die eventually, and if you don't eat it, someone else will XD.