Star Wars New Trilogy Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
re: Star War New Trilogy Official Thread

I loved all the Star Wars films. Phantom Menace had Darth Maul, come on now!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I am a fan of Duku, but Maul was probably my favourite sith next to Darth Vader.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I don't know who Savage Opress is, if they are from the Clone Wars TV show, I haven't been able to watch any of the recent stuff in a long time.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score

Yeah, he is a sith apprentice under Maul, who is now robotic from the waist down. He is also the same race as him, and I think(could be wrong) they are actually brothers.

Reaction score

But if I am not a Starwars fan based on the original three movies then I why should I keep watching the recent ones? Also I think your being pretentious by trying to force the idea on people that if they don't see every Star Wars film they are somehow missing out in life. You think Star Wars are the holy grail of filmmaking, personally they don't do much for me. Many hardcore Star Wars fans don't even like the recent films, that speaks volumes for me.

You said you watched Episode 1 and haven't seen 2 or 3 based on hearing they are also shit. Has nothing to do with the original three movies - you've made an asinine assumption which makes you look pretty pathetic when passing down judgement for the saga. It'd be like not watching Terminator 2 because the first one was 'shit.' Get a clue son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

You said you watched Episode 1 and haven't seen 2 or 3 based on hearing they are also shit. Has nothing to do with the original three movies - you've made an asinine assumption which makes you look pretty pathetic when passing down judgement for the saga. It'd be like not watching Terminator 2 because the first one was 'shit.' Get a clue son.

But the point you are missing is that if I liked the first three films then chances are I would have watched the other Starwars movies regardness of the reviews. Its like when the Coen brothers release a film, even if I see a shit review by a critic I respect, because I love their work I am still going to see the film. Besides I like the first Terminator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

I hope that Luke Solo and Han Skywalker return for an on-screen appearance. Maybe they can bring Jar Jar the Hut and Princess Fett back from the dead, too.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

When it was announced that Disney bought Lucasfilm and the studio was going to make more Star Wars movies, the question of 'What will George do?' rang out and was quickly answered with 'he's just a consultant'. Lucas spoke with Access Hollywood about what his being a 'consultant' entails.

“[If the filmmakers ask],‘Who’s this guy?’ I can tell them,†he said. “I mean, they have a hundred encyclopedias and things, but I actually know a lot. I can say, ‘This is this and this is that.' Basically I’m not — I don’t really have much to do.â€

Lucasfilm also posted the fourth part of Kathleen Kennedy and Lucas's conversation about Star Wars which you can check out below. In this segment, they explore what makes the appeal of Star Wars universal.

Disney is said to be planning on taking the 'Marvel' approach to Star Wars and releasing a new film every 2-3 years with some that focus on different aspects of the Universe. Star Wars: Episode VII is scheduled to hit theaters in 2015.

This is probably the best news to date 8D

I'd still like to know what this means for Indy.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Recently it's been all about what directors do and don't want to get in on the Star Wars game, but now it has shifted to actors. Samuel L. Jackson, who portrayed Jedi Master Mace Windu in the prequel trilogy, has a lot of interest in coming back for the new sequel.

"I'm not surprised but totally geeked by the idea of there being more Star Wars," Jackson told E! News. "It's like, okay, Obi-Wan was dead when episode four started, so maybe everyone thinks I'm dead and we'll find out what happened to Mace Windu. I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die."

"I could do that or be a ghost hologram. I don't care, I just want to stay associated with the franchise."

But what is it about the franchise that makes Jackson want to return so badly?

"I just always loved it. I always loved the idea of it, that there's this whole civilization out there somewhere else that's just as much fun and different and diverse and wild as we are."

You know if written right I wouldn't be completely against this but he'd also be like 90 so not sure they can write it right.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

How old is Jackson? I think he'd be fine in a hologram role honestly. No actual action unless he got super fit. I'd be very happy to see him come back. Especially considering Mace Windu was one of my favourite characters.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

How old is Jackson? I think he'd be fine in a hologram role honestly. No actual action unless he got super fit. I'd be very happy to see him come back. Especially considering Mace Windu was one of my favourite characters.

Mark Hamill is 61
Carrie Fisher is 56
Harrison Ford is 70

Samuel Jackson is 63 I guarantee the first three will see some sort of action (assuming their in the movie as currently rumored) so I don't see an issue with Sam Jackson though this movie should be about developing the new baddie and the kids (assuming they use the kids (they'd better and they better not fuck with the configuration either))

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I seriously hope Mark gets fit for this film if he's in it. I'd also like to see Luke rebuild the Jedi Order. I hope they go off some of the books. Would be wicked.