SPOILERS FOR TLC AND TRIBUTE FOR THE TROOPS

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

We don't have a full spoiler report yet but TrooperH provided the following information from WWE's Tribute to the Troops taping yesterday:

"During the tribute to the troops taping earlier today, Cena did a promo with Sheamus and said when "I [Cena] get my rematch".... Neither came down with the belt, but, since the tribute show airs 6 days after the PPV, it seems like they may be foreshadowing that Sheamus is going to win at the PPV."

Source: Lordsofpain.net

It seems like Sheamus is indeed going to get the Lesnar push

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I saw this but was hesitant to post it because I don't really believe it. It seems ridiculous to me that WWE wouldn't have either guy bring down the belt but would allow Cena to make mention of getting a rematch.

I know that WWE's corporate motto is "Nonsense? We've got that in spades!" but this seems like even too much for them.

Beer Money Army

i clearly don't see WWE Making Sheamus beat Cena at TLC. I really don't see it happening. (unless there is Randy orton involvement)

noumenon

Interesting...
The reason for neither of them holding the belt is obviously for the sake of blatant pictures not leaking out online.

Now all we have to do is have Sheamus beat some more credible people than Santino leading up to the PPV and we're golden.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah but why let Cena mention a rematch? Everything at this show will leak online.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Is there any concievable way that Cena loses the match but NOT the title?

PeepShow

I just read the Tribute spoilers and it says that Cena has the title and defended against Jericho and never mentioned Sheamus at all.

noumenon

Yeah but why let Cena mention a rematch? Everything at this show will leak online.

Because you can say anything you want, until there's actual photographic proof you wouldn't know for sure.

And apparently it was bullshit anyway going by what Peep is saying.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Reports bullshit btw..

Thanks to SGT Jason Moore for sending these correct spoilers from WWE's Tribute to the Troops tapings:

Hello my name is SGT Jason Moore. I am based at Joint Base Balad, Iraq. I was at the "Tribute to the Troops" show today, and whoever told you what John Cena said was wrong. Here is what happened.

* MVP over Chris Masters

* Mark Henry & Rey Mysterio over C.M. Punk and Carlito

* The Miz over John Morrison

* R-Truth came out dressed as Santa with the Divas and threw stuff to the crowd.

* John Cena (with the title) over Chris Jericho

He never mentioned Sheamus what so ever. He thank the troops and did a speech. I have enclosed a picture of Cena after the match with the title.

256y.jpg

noumenon

First of all, I think it's always mentioned that Tribute To The Troops is taped at an earlier date. I don't think it's ever really been used to further storylines or anything. If anything it's more like a televised house show and simply for entertainment value. Pictures from the trip are usually put on WWE.com long before the show even airs as well.