SPOILERS FOR TLC AND TRIBUTE FOR THE TROOPS

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I think everybody failed to think about how the WWE has been handling things as of late. The way their production has been going for a while now leads me to believe no matter what happens at the PPV they will tell us that Tribute to the Troops was taped a week earlier. They air it during Xmas right? So I do think they will just clear that up no matter if Cena or Sheamus win the title.

LKP

I agree with rod. I mean just cause he has the title there Dont mean sheamus cannot win it. Plus why dont the wwe just say they taped the show 3 weeks earlier? I hate it when wwe hide stuff.

MizMasta3000

They're supposed to hide it the best way they can. Maybe we would be more interested in WWE if there werent any spoilers, backstage news, or anything lol

LKP

Yeah but why do they hide things? And cover up injuries at times. Like Maryse had an injury came back and Mike cole on raw said she was depressed that she lost the title. Lmao gimme a fucking break i hate that shit. I get its all entertainment but we know she was injured why lie?

MizMasta3000

When you were little and a wrestler got injured. You didnt know. When they returned, you were suprised and ecstatic. Thats why WWE hides these stuff. To make other things unpredictable, thus exciting

MizMasta3000

Yeah but why do they hide things? And cover up injuries at times. Like Maryse had an injury came back and Mike cole on raw said she was depressed that she lost the title. Lmao gimme a fucking break i hate that shit. I get its all entertainment but we know she was injured why lie?

back to my last point about spoilers

LKP

True dude. But wo gives a fuck if maryse had a false depression? Im just saying that its a bit silly when they lie about show tapings and that.

LKP

Yeah say maryse has had a baddy knee and she wont be back for 4 months.

MizMasta3000

They should only mention injuries if they happened on WWE televison IMO. I think its good they keep as much in Kayfabe as possible

noumenon

Yessir. Why should they feed into the internet news and rumor machine.

LKP

True^^^

I dunno maybe its all to " we know everything on the net now". So now we know why they are not on wwe tv. Back before we didnt have clue.

MizMasta3000

^and those were the days when I appreciated WWE more. More unpredictability