Spike tv green lights TNA for monday night starting Jan.4,2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Yup.. if The Rock hosts it's over, lol. I know for sure I won't be watching TNA that day then. >_>

noumenon

I'm sure it'll be a one off thing until they gain a little more recognition and are able to do this on a weekly basis. How do you think Nitro began getting exposure, people changing the channel when RAW sucked, which it does the majority of the time.

LKP

Ill watch raw then tna on a fri night here in the Uk so its no difference for me :). Ill read spoilers on tna live anyways.

xtremebadass

I will tune into TNA first just to see how they get viewers right from the start. If it starts with Jay Lethal vs. Suicide I'll be like FUCK THIS SHIT

xtremebadass

TNA recently > RAW recently

lol XBA or like Kiyoshi vs. Kip James

ARE YOU KIDDING????

Kiyoshi vs. Kip James? Dude why do you think that match hasn't happened yet? TNA doesn't want to whip out their big guns just yet!

EnterTamed

Reaction score
not looking to start an arguement but whats wrong with lethal and suicide? they'd put on a decent or good match with given time, i know people hate both characters right now but if you're talking about them actually wrestling then whats wrong?

my opinion i would throw Daniels and Joe out there against each other, start the same way tna did when they moved to thursday nights except no need to start this match halfway through. Maybe main event Lashley using his title shot against Styles. just dont make it all about hogan