Spike tv green lights TNA for monday night starting Jan.4,2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

not looking to start an arguement but whats wrong with lethal and suicide? they'd put on a decent or good match with given time, i know people hate both characters right now but if you're talking about them actually wrestling then whats wrong?

my opinion i would throw Daniels and Joe out there against each other, start the same way tna did when they moved to thursday nights except no need to start this match halfway through. Maybe main event Lashley using his title shot against Styles. just dont make it all about hogan

If you want to draw viewers AND KEEP viewers. Lethal/Suicide isnt the opener for you

straight_edge76

TNA recently > WWE recently

But I'm with Straight Edge. I forgot about Heroes coming on at 8. I'll watch that and then I'll watch TNA.

Yeah whenever Raw is 3 hours I DVR one and watch the other, but since i've been working on Monday's I DVR both but my DVR can onky record two simultaneous things so hopefully I don't work lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah true, and when I record Heroes, I let it go at least 10 minutes over. So that means I can't record RAW if TNA will be recording. If I did the recording It wont record RAW til at least 9:15 9:20, that's even if it does record it.... oh well.

straight_edge76

Yeah, really IF i record Raw it would be if the Guest Host is at least somewhat interesting.

Kizza

If you want to draw viewers AND KEEP viewers. Lethal/Suicide isnt the opener for you

And who could you use to hold the viewers that aren't main eventers? Give Lethal/Suicide 15 minutes and they could do a fantastic match. Much better than seeing Cena vs Orton AGAIN.

Hometown Kid

The first person on TNA's 3 hour Impact...Psycho Sid! :shifty:

This Guy

Don't forget the main event of Nasty Boys vs. Hogan & Leslie

CenaMark54

I think we know which Raw The Rock will be hosting.

Honestly, Vince will make him an offer he can't refuse just to embarrass TNA.

Killswitch

Reaction score
As much as I hope this turns around the name for wrestling on Monday Night, I just think it will hurt their ratings more unless they start turning things around for people to choose to watch them instead.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, really IF i record Raw it would be if the Guest Host is at least somewhat interesting.

Completely forgot this, but last weeks Heroes was the last one for the 1st half of this season. It don't start back up til Feb. or March or something like that. Gota do some research.

I'd rather see Lethal/Suicide than 20 minutes of nothing but talking.

chessarmy

January 4th 2010 is going to be the biggest night in wrestling TV history since WCW went under. I can't wait to see what TNA has in store for the fans on iMPACT!, and I'm even more interested to see what happens with the rating.

Its do or die for TNA now, I'm happy Dixie is finally making some moves, this is going to be great

MizMasta3000

They're just going to have to step their game up if they fail

PeepShow

1.jpg