So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's the rest!
mVyxtP2.png

u5GG3VW.png

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lol I cant even watch my own country's hockey league for free. Gotta wait until World Championships start to see some free hockey. And even then only Finland's matches. Goddamn capitalist exploiters

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First year in my newly reformed NHL Dynasty League for fantasy, this is gonna suck I joined in after the 2nd worst team in the league abandoned his team.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sure. Only ten teams there's a lot of talent out there.
There is and there isn't, the thing is it's a dynasty keeper league so like a lot of people have players ready to retire thus creating the need to have some younger prospects lined up ready to take over.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Anyone been following the Champions Hockey League?

Looking at you @Kuolema

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Senhor Perfect, one of the new guys bailed already so I'm pretty sure we need a replacement, we do it through ESPN but since it's a dynasty the teams are already drafted however the prospect draft begins tomorrow.. if you're still interested inbox me the e-mail you use for your ESPN account I suppose.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nah, cant see em on free channels here. Otherwise, fuck yes! Fucking capitalist shenanigans.
Weird. I think most matches air on the channels that I have through my landlord.

The Swedish teams got pretty pissed at one of the main sponsors of the league yesterday.