So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Weird. I think most matches air on the channels that I have through my landlord.

The Swedish teams got pretty pissed at one of the main sponsors of the league yesterday.
Well here in Finland, we have this capitalistexploiterchannel called MTV3 (not music television, but mainostelevisio, mainos = ad) which got the rights to Finnish league matches (dont remember when) and decided to put it to a payment channel (not sure if a real term, translator gave that). Motherfuckers

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah the SHL rights are also owned by a big network. But the provider that I have through the landlord has a collection of channels from all the big networks so I get a few SHL games ans some CHL ones. Actually got a pretty good list of channels considering it's the base package

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds cool. Here in Finland, you dont see any other hockey matches than Finlands matches, bronze and final match in the olympics and world championships, unless you buy another channel. Sucks alot

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The prospect games were alright, preseason starts very shortly, I'm pumped.. Gotta see how these Oilers gonna do this season; hoping the Fasth/Scrivens combo will be deadly as our netminders.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The prospect games were alright, preseason starts very shortly, I'm pumped.. Gotta see how these Oilers gonna do this season; hoping the Fasth/Scrivens combo will be deadly as our netminders.
Scrivens is a solid tender, I know first hand from when he was here, but he can't handle a 50+ Start schedule. They'll have to use a 1a and 1b system.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Scrivens is a solid tender, I know first hand from when he was here, but he can't handle a 50+ Start schedule. They'll have to use a 1a and 1b system.
i have no doubt fasth and scrivens will rustle us up some wins, I just need the defense to play well.. that way nuge/hall/ebs and yakupov/perron/purcell don't have to do it all themselves.. Fasth and Scrivens can only block so much, although scrivens had a NASTY shut out for us last year.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
i have no doubt fasth and scrivens will rustle us up some wins, I just need the defense to play well.. that way nuge/hall/ebs and yakupov/perron/purcell don't have to do it all themselves.. Fasth and Scrivens can only block so much, although scrivens had a NASTY shut out for us last year.
I don't see Nail staying on the team all year. You guys need some veteran help badly, IMO Nail is the odd man out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't see Nail staying on the team all year. You guys need some veteran help badly, IMO Nail is the odd man out.
Could be, I think they need more veteran experience on the defensive portion of the team.. these youngins can play offense pretty well IMO.. we'll see, you may be right.. I hope not though because Nail is one of my favorite players to play in the NHL the last 3 years.