So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It seems like I'm a lone wolf here when it comes to the NHL, I'd love to know if there's any other fans out there... even one would be nice lool

I guess we can start with favorite team(s) and player(s).

My favorite team is the Oilers, they suck complete dick but I love them and I have for 8 years. I also have been of the Red Wings and Blues for 4-5 years now, they both have great teams and organizations in general,

I actually have 40 favorite players, so I'll give you my top 3 instead. My favorite player is Jordan Eberle, second is Pavel Datsyuk and third is David Perron.

If I get a reply to this, I will be very happy! (Well, a reply from a fan and not someone telling me this is stupid)

Reactions: Aids Johnson

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Bro! I'm a fan of hockey. I love the Buffalo Sabres, seeing as I'm from Buffalo. Their best goalie, Dominic Hasek.

Reactions: Kooldip

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I'm from toronto so I'm a Leafs fan. Don't laugh. GrammarNazi and geekgoddess like the hawks, and there are a few more.
Laugh? Your team is good (now), I'd expect the laughs for supporting a fail of a franchise (bit frustrated after yesterday).

Glad to know I'm not alone! :D

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I've made hockey threads before, why haven't you said anything?!?!?? :upset:

sMwBV6P.png

hahaha it's ok