So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
great trade for the kings matt fratten is expendable and they're already a young team so they dont need the draft picks.
I believe this was the last season on gab's contract, do you think they can resign him or was it just a temporary plan to help them out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
hopefully the trade will get him going again, I like Gabs but particularly enjoy his statline during his time in Columbus, granted the Broken Collarbone had something to do with it but still.
I wish him luck in LA.

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
hopefully the trade will get him going again, I like Gabs but particularly enjoy his statline during his time in Columbus, granted the Broken Collarbone had something to do with it but still.
I wish him luck in LA.
well the kings got jeff carter from the jackets, that turned out well. hopefully it brings them luck

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
well the kings got jeff carter from the jackets, that turned out well. hopefully it brings them luck
This is true.

I'm wondering if he just didn't like the Columbus Area, I know that's like a commonly shared opinion by some players that come and go from the Blue Jackets.. idk there's plenty for people to do around here I don't think it's sooo bad.

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
This is true.

I'm wondering if he just didn't like the Columbus Area, I know that's like a commonly shared opinion by some players that come and go from the Blue Jackets.. idk there's plenty for people to do around here I don't think it's sooo bad.
yeah i feel ya on columbus, it's too small a market, and it's hard to get behind a team that rarely makes the playoffs then quickly exit when they do. if you're a good player and you're given a choice between toiling away in obscurity in backwater columbus or joining a legit contender in big market los angeles, well the choice is clear.

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Been a little while, eh guys?

First, congrats to the LA Kings on a dominating performance leading to their second Stanley Cup in 2 years. They were awesome.

The draft was last week, how did you like your teams performance? I'm happy with Celine Leon, he's got some size on him and I think he'll be a really great addition to the team.

Free agency is tomorrow so I'm sure we'll all have something to talk about.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Not much of a free agent class this year. Tons of mid tier players. I foresee some more trades.

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's all the signings thus far.
VoANWBx.png

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crazy day so far, the leafs as usual haven't done anything worthy of speaking of :facepalm: