Smackdown - After Wrestlemania XXIV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Thank you Alfie. The first part is now finished, hopefully I'll start and finish the second part of Smackdown#4 tomorrow. I'll start SD's Backlash matches on Sunday.

Anthony7

Reaction score
Great first part cant wait until the second

McLovin

Reaction score
Cheers Anthony I'm now starting the last part then I'll post all the Smackdown matches for Backlash so you guys can predict.

02SD.jpg

AFTER
UPDATE5.png

APRIL 25, 2008
PART 2 OF 2

*The cameras turn to the parking lot where numerous security guards are forcing Batista into the backseat of a limousine, while Batista continues to push away the security guards. The crowd cheer when they see Batista on the screen*

BATISTA: Get off!

*The camera turns to see Theodore Long and Mark Henry walking towards the scene laughing, as the crowd boo*

THEODORE LONG: I told you Batista. Don't mess with me or Mark Henry.

*Batista continues to fight his way out, but the security guards are too strong*

MARK HENRY: Batista I am the World's Strongest Ma...

*Batista interrupts Mark Henry as he continues to fight out*

BATISTA: You wait Mark, I will kill you!

*Batista pushes the security guards away and gets in the backseat of the limousine. The limousine rides out of the arena as Theodore Long and Mark Henry look at each other in confusion*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*The cameras go to the entrance ramp as Jesse's music plays and he comes down to the ring to a little cheer from some fans*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall, and is a match in the Cruiserweight Tournament. Introducing first, Jesse.

MICHAEL COLE: Can you believe what we just saw John?

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Its been a very interesting night Michael, with a lot of surprises. Smackdown is hotting up.

MICHAEL COLE: Batista has been suspended from Smackdown for an undisclosed amount of time. We'll have more on this situation as news arrives.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Its ashame to see such a man with a load of talent suspended, but I back Theodore Long's decisions all the way.

*Kenny Dykstra's music plays and he comes down to the ring to a chorus of boos*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing his opponent, Kenny Dykstra.

MICHAEL COLE: Our final quarter final in this Cruiserweight Tournament.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: And all the matches so far have been brilliant, the Cruiserweights are great athletes.

MICHAEL COLE: Well 3 weeks ago on Smackdown, MVP destroyed Jesse's ribs in a heinous attack.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I tell you Michael, this should be easy pickings for Kenny Dykstra.

*The bell rings and the two stare each other down and lock up in the centre of the ring. Jesse throws Dykstra into the ropes and executes a Crossbody sending both men to the outside. Jesse is the first to get up and attempts to roll Dykstra into the ring post but Dykstra holds his ground. Dykstra hits a vicious kick into the ribs of Jesse, as Jesse goes to the floor in pain. Dykstra smiles to himself as the crowd boo the move. Dykstra picks Jesse up and hits a series of punches to Jesse's face. Dykstra attempts to roll Jesse into the ringpost but Jesse dodges and sends Dykstra's shoulder into the steel ring post. Jesse quickly follows that up with a Bulldog onto the floor. Jesse picks Dykstra up and rolls him back into the ring. Jesse goes for a pin. 1.....2..... Dykstra kicks out. Jesse goes away from Dykstra and goes to the top rope. Jesse waits for Dykstra to get to his feet and jumps off the toprope and executes a Flying Crossbody. Jesse goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Kenny rolls Jesse over and goes for the pin himself. 1.....2..... Jesse kicks out and both men release grip and quickly get to their feet. Both men exchange punch after punch, before Jesse catches one of Dykstra's punches and hits a flurry of punches until Dykstra ends up at the ropes. Jesse rolls Dykstra to the opposite ropes and on the rebound hits a Powerslam. Jesse rolls to the other ropes and comes back with a Legdrop. Jesse goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Dykstra kicks out to Jesse's disbelief. Jesse picks Dykstra up to a vertical base, but Dykstra hits another vicious kick to Jesse's ribs. Dykstra holds Jesse's head and runs over to the ropes. Dykstra runs off the ropes with a DDT. Dykstra taunts the crowd and goes over to Jesse for the pin. 1.....2..... Jesse miraculously kicks out before the count of 3. Dykstra can't believe this and stomps away at the rib area of Jesse. The crowd boo Dykstra as the referee tries his hardest to get Dykstra to stop what he is doing. Dykstra reluctantly stops and goes over to the turnbuckle. Meanwhile the referee is checking on Jesse. Dykstra begins to pull off the protective pad on the top turnbuckle. The referee is still oblivious to this and puts the medics symbol above his head. Quickly the medics come down to the ring to check on Jesse. Dykstra turns around and sees that medics are there. Dykstra goes over to the area and picks up Jesse. Dykstra rolls Jesse into the unprotected turnbuckle but Jesse is able to move in the last possible second. Dykstra holds onto the turnbuckle to stop him going into it, but Jesse rolls up Dykstra from behind for the pin. 1.....2.....3!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And your winner of the match, Jesse!

*The crowd cheer Jesse, but Jesse falls to the mat as medics and referees go over to check on him*

MICHAEL COLE: Jesse advances to the Semi-Finals.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: What a cheat!

MICHAEL COLE: A cheat? Dykstra blatantly went after Jesse's ribs and used Jesse's disadvantage to his advantage.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Michael you talk crap. Kenny Dykstra was screwed out of this match.

MICHAEL COLE: Earlier this week I conducted an interview with Rey Mysterio, lets take a look.

*The camera goes to footage of a Michael Cole/Rey Mysterio interview earlier in the week*

MICHAEL COLE: Rey, you've been with the WWE for over 5 years and have been through a lot in those 5 years. But do you think your career will end Sunday?

REY MYSTERIO: Michael, I've faced alot of wrestlers in the WWE. But I am not intimidated by Finlay. I am not frightened by Finlay. And I am not scared of Finlay.

MICHAEL COLE: Ok Rey, what are your preperations heading into Backlash?

REY MYSTERIO: Well Michael, I gotta say I have changed my tactics. The United States Championship is on the line and I'm going to try even harder than I did at Wrestlemania. By the time I walk out of Backlash I'll be holding gold around my waist.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*The camera goes to the announce table where Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman are talking to the viewers at home*

MICHAEL COLE: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, and we still have a main-event match of earth shattering standards.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I have no idea what you said there Michael, but Edge and Kane will team up to take on The Undertaker and Ric Flair. Just 2 days before they face off for the World Heavyweight Championship.

MICHAEL COLE: At Backlash in 48 hours, the WWE United States Championship is on the line. A Wrestlemania rematch as Finlay takes on Rey Mysterio.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: We are still awaiting the stipulation for their match at Backlash. Also at Backlash the Tag-Team Championships are on the line as Deuce N Domino defend against The Major Brothers.

MICHAEL COLE: And the big one. The Undertaker defends the World Heavyweight Championship against "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Will we see Flair's 17th reign?

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Its going to be a very good match Sunday, I can't wait for Backlash.

*The cameras turn to the entrance ramp as The Major Brothers music plays and they come down to the ring to a mixed reaction*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall, introducing first The Major Brothers.

MICHAEL COLE: In two days these two brothers get a chance to win their first Championships in the WWE.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Come on Michael! Without Edge these guys are nothing.

MICHAEL COLE: I don't think that's true John. These two have been better than ever since disbanding from Edge.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Thtats what you think.

*A new tag-team by the name of America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) come down to the ring to the Smackdown entrance music to a mixed reaction*

MICHAEL COLE: Ladies and gentleman please welcome to Smackdown, Chris Harris and James Storm, America's Most Wanted!

MICHAEL COLE: America's Most Wanted have made the big jump to the WWE after beginning their career in various independent promotions.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I tell you Michael, these guys don't look like the nicest guys.

MICHAEL COLE: Chris Harris and James Storm make up AMW and a win over the No.1 Contenders would be a good way to start.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Good luck to them.

*The bell rings and Chris Harris starts for AMW and Brian Major starts for his team. Harris locks up with Brian and is too strong for Brian and sends him into the ropes. Brian runs towards Harris but Harris hits a Shoulder Block sending Brian to the mat. Harris celebrates his good beginning and pulls Brian up by the hair, Harris kicks Brian in the stomach and pulls him towards his tag-team partner James Storm. Storm hits a wild punch and tags into the ring. James pushes Brian backwards and runs towards his opponent, attempting a clothesline. Brian dodges the clothesline and executes a dropkick, knocking Harris to the outside. Brian talks trash to Harris to the fans delight, one Brian turns around he is met with a vicious clothesline. Storm goes for the first pin of the match. 1.....2..... Brian kicks out before the three count. Storm picks up Brian's head and punches his head, Brian's head whiplashes off the mat. Storm sits Brian up and applies a Sleeper Hold. The crowd get behind Brian to get out of the hold. Brian starts to fade out of consciousness while Brett shouts at his tag-team partner to get up. Brian starts to get up slowly while the crowd keep shouting for Brian to get up. The referee pulls Brian's hand up and it goes down. 1! The referee pulls Brian's hand up again but it stays up, Brian hits a Double Axe Handle into Storm's gut and breaks out of the hold. Brian runs desperatley towards his tag-team partner but Chris Harris runs into the ring and knocks Brian to the floor. Brett goes to the top rope and executes a Missle Dropkick, knocking Harris to the floor. Harris gets up with help from the ropes, but Brett clotheslines Harris out of the ring, but he also goes out of the ring. Brian starts to get up but Storm takes the advantage again. Storm applies a brutal chop and quickly goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Brian kicks out. Storm picks up Brett and tries an Eye Of The Storm but Brian dodges the move. Brian hits repeated kicks to Storm sending him to the mat. Brian goes to the top rope and executes a Frogsplash. Brian goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Chris Harris breaks up the count with a steelchair, causing a disqualification.*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And your winner of the match, by Disqualification, The Major Brothers!

MICHAEL COLE: What a unique debut for America's Most Wanted, but they couldn't get the job done.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: How did you work that out? AMW were dominating that match.

MICHAEL COLE: The Major Brothers head into Backlash with two straight wins.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: And if you haven't realised, so do Deuce and Domino.

MICHAEL COLE: We're going to take a quick break, when we return, the match stipulation will be announced for Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*The screen is split in the middle where Rey Mysterio and Finlay are in seperate lockerrooms. A man comes into both of the lockerooms and gives Rey Mysterio and Finlay an envelope*

MICHAEL COLE: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, as you can see Rey Mysterio have each got an envelope and will now reveal what the match will be.

*A small video package is shown, with the message being that the fans can choose what match stipulation it will be on WWE.COM*

JONATHAN COACHMAN: What that's outrageous!

MICHAEL COLE: You fans can now pick any stipulation you want for their match. Coming up next, just 2 days before Backlash, The Undertaker and Ric Flair take on Edge and Kane!

*A short advert is shown plugging Backlash. When the cameras come back they are at the entrance ramp as Edge's music plays and he comes down to the ring to a chorus of boos*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall, introducing first he is "The Rated R Superstar" Edge!

MICHAEL COLE: How disrespectful was this man earlier tonight?

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Come on Michael he brought up a great point, Ric Flair should retire, and I agree.

MICHAEL COLE: I find that disgusting John, I can't see how you would disrespect someone who has done so much for this business.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Stop whining!

*Kane's music plays and he comes down to the ring to a chorus of boos*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing his tag-team partner, "The Big Red Machine" Kane!

MICHAEL COLE: And here comes his sidekick.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Michael have you been watching Smackdown the past few weeks, Kane is his own man and isn't with anyone.

MICHAEL COLE: I find that interesting when Kane was basically helping out Edge earlier.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Michael, you wouldn't understand, now go back to your Bedtime Stories.

*Ric Flair's music plays and he comes down to the ring to an ovation of cheers*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing their opponents, firstly "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

MICHAEL COLE: Woo!!!

JONATHAN COACHMAN: No Michael, WOO!!!

MICHAEL COLE: In just 48 hours time, Ric Flair takes on The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Can Flair win an illustrious 17th World Title?

*The Undertaker's music plays and he comes down to the ring to a chorus of cheers*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing his tag-team partner, the World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker!

MICHAEL COLE: 16 and 0 at Wrestlemania, The Phenom is a legend in the WWE.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Last year Taker won the belt at Wrestlemania but lost it very earlier, will we see a sense of deja vu this Sunday?

MICHAEL COLE: Well Undertaker has been undefeated for 2 months and is unstoppable.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: This is going to be good.

*The bell rings and Kane starts for his team while The Undertaker and Ric Flair stare down each other at their corner. Undertaker steps forward and gets pumped up for the match. Flair sneakily blind tags Undertaker and goes into the match. Undertaker is furious and goes over to Flair but the referee pulls him back as the crowd cheer Flair's antics. While the referee is distracted Flair hits a lowblow on Kane sending him to the ground. Flair does his famous strut around the ring before shouting: WOO! The crowd cheer for Flair as Undertaker reluctantly gets out of the ring and onto the ring apron. Flair goes down to Kane, as Kane is on the mat. Flair puts his hand over Kane and irritates Kane. Flair gets up and goes into the ropes and on the rebound hits a knee to the face of "The Big Red Machine". Flair goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Kane kicks out before the three count. Flair goes back down to Kane and starts throwing punches, but Kane catches one and chokes Flair's throat with his hand. Kane stands up, still holding Flair by the throat. Edge calls for the tag, and Kane tags into Edge. Edge kicks Flair in the stomach and takes control of the match. Edge throws Flair to the mat and gives some trash talk to "The Nature Boy" as the crowd boo. Edge goes to the opposite corner, and bends down to show that he is ready to hit a Spear. Flair turns around and dodges the move sending Edge into the turnbuckle. Flair goes to tag to Undertaker but falls down his face, in trademark fashion. The Undertaker is angry. Edge runs to Flair, but Flair once again dodges and Undertaker is hit by Edge, knocking him to the outside. Flair shoves Edge's face on the turnbuckle as the fans count with Flair. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....10! Edge goes tumbling back towards his corner and falls to the floor. Flair turns around and is met with a vicious Big Boot from Kane. The referee is distracted so Edge pushes Flair into the turnbuckle but Undertaker gets a blind tag and goes in the ring. Flair laughs at Undertaker as the referee turns around and forces Undertaker out of the ring as he didn't see the tag. Flair is still stuck next to the turnbuckle as Edge hits a series of punches to Flair's face. Undertaker tries the blind tag again and gets the tag. Undertaker gets in the ring as Edge cowers away and tags to Kane. Kane gets in the ring and goes toe to toe with Undertaker. Kane turns around and tries a cheap punch but Undertaker catches it and hits a series of punches sending Kane into the ropes. Undertaker rolls Kane from the ropes and hits a Big Boot. Undertaker twists Kane's hand and goes to the top rope and hits Old School. Undertaker positions Kane for the Tombstone Pilderiver and hits it perfectley. Undertaker stays up with the turnbuckle but Flair gets a blind tag, that Undertaker doesn't know about. The referee tells Undertaker to get out of the ring and he does. Flair knocks Edge off the ring apron and goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Kane kicks out before the three count. Flair locks on the Figure Four Leg Lock and after a struggle, Kane taps out!*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And your winners of the match, Ric Flair and The Undertaker!

MICHAEL COLE: Undertaker has got to be angry after that match.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Flair did everything in his power to aggrovate Undertaker and I think it worked.

MICHAEL COLE: That does it for another edition of Friday Night Smackdown, we'll see you Sunday.

THE END

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Decent part one. I am digging this Batista storyline. It is like teddy long has turned heel.

CP: Check out TMW. A week has just been posted.

McLovin

Reaction score
Yeah I think Teddy Long is boring as face so thats why he is now turning heel.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I dont think he is. If you need any help devolping your different style for SD just ask me.

xtremebadass

I will review this once part 2 is up, but I see you are doing unecessary bumps, you don't post in your own BTB that you are turning one of your roster members Heel, let the readers find out while reading it or talk about it in the Lounge.

McLovin

Reaction score
How am I bumping it???? It was on the first page anyway. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. And stop mucking up my BTB with uneccsary things just to make you look like your important.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks TMW, I'm getting annoyed by bookers who have big BTBs and just speak down on the new BTBs like they are nothing. By the way I should get the second part finished by the end of today.

Anthony7

Reaction score
Yeah i totally agree, they give us no support!

The Ripper

Reaction score
Why discuss how big BtB writers put you down in here that is what the lounge is for you should basically write about your show in here with the odd thank you post. Plus a 1 line post saying you think Long is boring so you will turn him heel is bumping there is no need for it plus it gives away your plans, just quit complaing because you know he was right and cant admit it

McLovin

Reaction score
Oh please, this happens on every forum and I am sick of it. New people join the forums and are berated by the guys who were there before. Its very annoying and it pisses off everyone in IWF to see that petty squabbling has changed the forum from a nice place to an unpleasant hell hole.

Anthony7

Reaction score
Yeah but you still don't give advice and alex can do what he wants in his thread

McLovin

Reaction score
To be honest I've been thinking of quitting my BTB, but its guys like rosewt01, Alfie and Anthony7 that keeps me going. Thank you to those people. I will continue but those other people like xtremehighflyer and xtremebadass you should stop because there are a lot of BTBS doing well in IWF and not being noticed and they are doing just as well as the big ones.