Smackdown - After Wrestlemania XXIV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks Anthony

The reason I did a few jobber matches on the show was to put Batista over as an insane person after missing Wrestlemania.

I'm on the second match of the third show at the moment.

The first edition of Smackdown Update will be posted tonight with all the latest Smackdown News.

The Ripper

Reaction score
there is no need to post to say you will post an update tonight

McLovin

Reaction score
3871766.jpg

UPDATE​

UPDATE1.gif

BACKSTAGE MORAL HIGH
Backstage at Smackdown has never been better, everyone is getting along with each other and the mid-carders are happy with how they are being treated and portrayed on television.

UPDATE2.jpg

COLIN DELANEY IN TALKS
ECW wrestler Colin Delaney is set to move to the Smackdown brand. Colin has yet to win a match on ECW after 3 months of being with the brand. Colin asked every week to win a match but ECW Bookers have yet to book Delaney a win. This has forced Delaney to have talks with Vince McMahon about moving to Smackdown.

UPDATE3.png

TNA WRESTLERS MAKING SWITCH
More talent maybe coming to the WWE, as Vince McMahon has been watching the fall of TNA fold out, meaning McMahon is looking to capture some of their talent once the company ends.

UPDATE4.png

JAPAN SET TO STUN
In yet another talent story, Smackdown has acquired 3 Japanese based wrestlers to debut on the Smackdown brand in May. Everyone behind the scenes are told to be quiet about who those wrestlers are.

UPDATE5.png

WRESTLEMANIA BUYRATE
Wrestlemania XXIV got a 1,200,000 buyrate, making it one of the highest bought Wrestlemania’s in the 24 year history of the event.

UPDATE6.png

BACKLASH PLANS
A lot of ideas are going around backstage as to the finish of both the Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay and The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair matches. A lot of ideas have been centered on DQ finishes but Vince McMahon has asked for no false finishes if necessary.

UPDATE6.png

Live from 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland Raw, Smackdown and ECW present Backlash on Sunday April 27 live on Pay-Per-View!

Post your predictions on what matches will be picked for Smackdown

Finlay's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall and is a Pick Your Poison Match. Introducing first, Finlay!

MICHAEL COLE: Here comes the Belfast Brawler ready for his match tonight.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Of course Finlay is ready for his match, he's been fighting his whole life.

MICHAEL COLE: Well the question is is Rey Mysterio able to pick Finlay's opponent, he took a vicious beating from The Great Khali.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Well if Mysterio is able to pick someone, Finlay doesn't have to wrry about the time because Mysterio lost his match. Which means Finlay just has to beat his opponent and he gets to pick the stipulation.

Rey Mysterio's music plays and he comes down to the entrance ramp.

MICHAEL COLE: It takes a lot of guts to come out after what Mysterio was put through earlier tonight.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I have to hand it to Rey.

REY MYSTERIO: Finlay you think that you can hire The Great Khali to take me out, well you are wrong. Because Rey Mysterio never backs down from a fight and your opponent tonight is...

Batista's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

BATISTA: Rey I know you didn't pick me but I need to get some anger out of me.

MICHAEL COLE: Who was Rey going to pick?

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I don't think it matters anymore because Batista is more angry than anyone in the WWE right now, and I bet he will try and take out some of that frustration out on Finlay.

The bell rings and Batista goes after Finlay, Finlay wisely exits the ring and goes towards the chairs next to the announce table. Finlay picks up a chair and goes back in the ring. Batista hits a big boot to the steel chair, knocking Finlay to the ground. Finlay clutches his face and rolls out of the ring. Finlay throws his arms in the air and turns around and begins to walk towards the entrance ramp. Batista goes outside and knocks Finlay to the ground. Batista brings Finlay back towards the ring, but Finlay hits a choblock on Batista. Batista falls to the ground as Finlay looks under the ring apron and pulls out a shilleleigh. Finlay attempts to hit Batista with the object but Batista executes a Spinebuster, forcing Finlay to the ground. Batista raises both of his arms in the air and pulls Finlay up to his feet. Batista takes a few steps back and runs towards Finlay but Finlay dodges the move. Batista stops his momentum and holds onto the barricade to make sure he didn't go into it. Finlay hits Batista with the shilleleigh, as Batista screams in pain. The bell rings.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: The referee has informed me that before Finlay hit Batista with the shilleleigh, he had reached a 10 count, so this match is a no contest.

MICHAEL COLE: What does this mean?

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Who is going to pick the stipulation?

MICHAEL COLE: I'd give it to Mysterio.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Why for getting his ass kicked? It has to go to Finlay.

MICHAEL COLE:
Hopefully someone can clear this up.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: It'll be Finlay, mark my words.

MICHAEL COLE: Well coming up next, Edge hosts the Cutting Edge and his special guest is Kane.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Edge's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

MICHAEL COLE: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, as you see Edge coming down to the ring.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Probably the best ever World Heavyweight Champion right there.

MICHAEL COLE: Well surely John if he is the best ever he wouldn't have lost the belt at Wrestlemania.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Shut up!

EDGE: Welcome to another edition of the Cutting Edge. With your host, the greatest World Heavyweight Champion who has ever lived. The Rated R Superstar....

Kane's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

MICHAEL COLE: It seems that kane didn't want to hear anymore of Edge.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: How disrespectful.

EDGE: How dare you interrupt me.

KANE: Edge I only tag-teamed with you so I could get on the card. So if you are going to start kissing my ass so I don't beat the hell out of you then I suggest you shut your mouth.

EDGE: Kane, come on we can settle this.

KANE: Edge I agree with you with one thing.

EDGE: And what is that?

KANE: That every single WWE fan sucks.

EDGE: Well Kane, you have a match with Ric Flair tonight.

KANE: Ric Flair is the Worlds Biggest Hasbeen in professional wrestling and once he meets the Big Red Machine he will never be the same again. He may not have the stipulation with him anymore but I'll put him out anyway.

EDGE: Well kane I was wondering, we have a lot of similarities. We both hate the fans. We've been World Champions, we've both been very successful in the WWE. So I was going to ask you something.

KANE: And what's that?

EDGE: Could you help me with something?

KANE: And what's that?

Edge whispers something in Kane's ear and Kane drops his microphone and begins to attack Edge. Kane backs Edge into the corner and hits repeat Uppercuts and then a vicious Chokeslam, sending Edge crashing to the mat.

MICHAEL COLE: And Kane is fired up for tonight.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: But what did Edge whisper in kane's ear.

MICHAEL COLE: Well it must have been something that Kane didn't like.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: One thing you do not do is aggravate Kane.

MICHAEL COLE: Well later on tonight, Kane will take on "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, with the winner facing The Undertaker at Backlash.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I can't wait for that.

MICHAEL COLE: We have Theodore Long backstage, who is still hurt after what Batista did to him.

*Footage of Batista and Theodore Long in the ring earlier is shown while the two talk*

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Ouch!

MICHAEL COLE: There you see that Batista Bomb by Batista, and now here is the Smackdown General Manager.

THEODORE LONG: Thank you Michael. I set an ultimatum that Batista didn't think about and very quikcly violated that ultimatum. Batista put his hands on me so next week I have a life altering announcement for Batista.

John Morrison's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall and is a match in the Cruiserweight Tournament. Introducing first, John Morrison.

MICHAEL COLE: Well as we see John Morrison coming down to the ring, you've got to wonder what that announcement is next week.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Ever since Batista returned his attitude has changed and he has been attacking everyone.

MICHAEL COLE: And to put your hands on the General Manager is even worse.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: John Cena did that to me and I soon sorted him out.

Funaki's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing his opponent, Funaki.

MICHAEL COLE: Funaki is set to go one on one with John Morrison in this Cruiserweight Tournament Match. You've got to give the edge to Funaki, he is a former Cruiserweight Champion.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: But he hasn't won a match in 3 years!

MICHAEL COLE: Nevertheless the winner of this match will face Gregory Helms in 2 weeks in the Semi Finals.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I think we are looking at the next Cruiserweight Champion in John Morrison.

The bell rings and John Morrison quickly kicks Funaki in the guts sneding him stomach first onto the mat. As Funaki begins to get up with his hands and knees, Morrison runs into Funaki with a dropkick in the face sneding Funaki's face back down to the mat. Morrison goes to the centre of the ring and poses while Funaki struggles to get up. Morrison pulls Funaki up by the hair and hits some elbows to Funaki. Morrison then hits an STO backbreaker and quickly tries a Russian Legsweep but Funaki stands his ground and Morrison lets go of Funaki. Morrison runs to the ropes and attempts a clothesline, but Funaki dodges and hits an Enzuguri. Funaki goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Morrison kicks out, while Funaki picks up Morrison and hits a superb superkick sending Morrison to the mat. Funaki points at Morrison and the crowd scream for Funaki to go to the top rope. Funaki climbs to the top rope and waits for Morrison to get up. Just as Morrison gets up Funaki jumps off the top rope but misses a Flying Crossbody attempt as he lands onto the mat. Morrison smiles and goes to the top rope and executes a Corkscrew Moonsault. Morrison goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Funaki amazingly kicks out to Morrison's disbelief. Morrison goes for the pin again. 1.....2... Funaki once again kicks out. The crowd cheer for Funaki to start a comeback as Morrison screams in shock. Morrison picks Funaki up and kicks him in the mid-section and holds his hand in the air and attempts a Corkscrew Neckbreaker but Funaki dodges the move and executes a Reverse DDT on Morrison. Both men are down as the crowd cheer for Funaki to get up. The referee looks at both men and begins to count. 1..... Both men are still down. 2.... Both men are still down 3.... Both men are still down 4... Funaki moves a little while Morrison is still on the mat. 5.... Funaki begins to get up with help from the ropes. 6..... Funaki holds onto the top rope 7... Funaki is up and lets go of the top rope and goes after Morrison who is started to get up. Funaki hits a chop across the chest of Morrison as the crowd woo. Funaki hits another chop on the chest of Morrison as the crowd once again woo. Morrison covers his chest so Funaki hits a dropkick to the face of Morrison. Funaki goes for the pin. 1.....2.... Morrison barely kicks out as Funaki can't believe he didn't win. Funaki goes over to Morrison and applies a Seated Chinlock submission as Morrison screams in pain as the rope is 6 inches away. Morrison stretches his hand to try and reach the rope but Funaki renches back on Morrison's head. Morrison screams in pain more as Funaki shouts "TAP" to Morrison. Morrison puts his arm in the air but doesn't tap. Funaki continues pullinmg back on Morrison's head as Morrison continues to reach for the rope. The referee asks if Morrison wants to give up but he screams that he doesn't want to quit. Morrison pretends to be unconscious so the referee tells Funaki to let go of the hold. Funaki walks away from Morrison and begins to celebrate. The referee sees that Morrison is conscious so the referee tells Funaki that the match isn't over. Funaki picks up Morrison and positions him near the turnbuckle. Funaki climbs the top rope and pulls Morrison towards him. Morrison hits an uppercut on Funaki, making Funaki startled. Morrison throws Funaki to the floor and goes to the top rope and executes a Split-Legged Moonsault on Funaki. Morrison goes for the pin. 1..... The crowd screams for Funaki to kick out 2....... Funaki puts his foot on the bottom rope but the referee doesn't see it. 3!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And your winner of the match John Morrison!

MICHAEL COLE: What a match!

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I told you you wouldn't regret bringing back the Cruiserweights.

MICHAEL COLE: I didn't say it was a bad thing.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: It doesn't matter because John Morrison is one step closer to winning the Cruiserweight Championship.

MICHAEL COLE: Up next we will find out who will face The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash. Kane takes on Ric Flair.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JOSH MATTHEWS: I am here with "The nature Boy" Ric Flair. Ric tonight you take on Kane for the second week in a row. This time though the winner will take on The Undertaker at Backlash. Ric what are your feelings going into the match?

RIC FLAIR: Well Josh, I won last week but Undertaker distracted Kane for no reason. This week I am going to beat Kane by myself and once I've beaten Kane I'll take on The Undertaker in 9 days at Backlash. I'll become the 17 time World Champion. Woo!

Kane's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall, introducing first, weighing 326 pounds, Kane!

MICHAEL COLE: A rematch from last week, Kane will take on Ric Flair and I've got to admit if The Undertaker hadn't have come out then Kane would have won the match.

*Footage is shown while the two speak of the finish to last weeks Kane vs. Ric Flair match*

JONATHAN COACHMAN: There you see footage of the match, Kane really did dominate.

MICHAEL COLE: We just saw Ric Flair with Josh Matthews, and he is adamant that he is going to win this match.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I don't know if Flair can beat Kane though.

Ric Flair's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing his opponent, weighing in at 243 pounds. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

MICHAEL COLE: A great reaction for the 16 time World Champion.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Ric Flair is a legend in this business but there is always that doubt in peoples minds that Ric may have gone one too many matches.

MICHAEL COLE: That's why we urge everyone at home to never try and copy what these athletes do in the ring.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: And don't try this at home.

The bell rings and the two begin to go to the middle of the ring from two seperate corners. Kane startles Flair with a brutal Uppercut, sending Flair back into his corner. Flair shakes his head and goes back into the middle of the ring with Kane and hits a vicious chop on Kane's chest as Kane screams in pain, holding his chest as he retreats to his corner. Flair does some showboating and does his famous strut in the middle of the ring as the fans cheer for "The Nature Boy". Kane breaks up the cheers as Kane runs right into Flair in the middle of Flair's strut. Flair is sent back into the corner as Kane hits numerous shots on Flair. Flair falls down to the floor as Kane poses in the middle of the ring, raising his arms in the air and sending them down. Flair goes after Kane and hits numerous chops on Kane sending him into his corner. Kane is angered my Ric Flair's attack and runs after Flair who dodges Kane's attempt at a clothesline and hits Chop Block on the leg of Kane. Kane crashes down on his knees. Flair runs to the ropes and hits a knee to the face of Kane, sending him to the mat, leaving him lying on his back. Flair goes to the ropes and hits a Running Knee Drop to Kane's face. Kane sits up quickly as Flair looks in shock as to Kane's quick action. Flair goes over to Kane to do more offence to keep him down but Kane puts his hand in the air as the hand reaches Flair's throat, setting Flair up for a Chokeslam. Kane gets to his feet, still holding a grip on Flair's neck, Kane tries to lift Flair up but Flair executes a series of elbows, meaning Kane's grip on Flair's neck is gone. Flair applys another chop on Kane, as Kane gets angry again. Flair attempts another chop but Kane catches Flair's hand and hits a chop of his own onto the chest of Ric Flair. Kane lifts his arm in the air to signify he is ready to hit the chokeslam but Flair pokes his finger in the eyes of Kane, sending him backwards. Flair goes behind Kane and gets a Schoolboy Roll-up holding the tights of Kane. The referee begins to count. 1..... The referee notices Flair pulling the tights, so the referee stops the count. Flair lets go of Kane and puts his foot on Kane's throat area and holds his foot in the throat. The referee tells Flair to get off Kane as this is an illegal move but Flair carries on to the fans delight. The referee begins a count 1.....2.....3.....4 Flair breaks the move and starts talking to the referee, this giving valuable time for Kane to get up. Kane sits up and stands up on his feet and moves towards Flair. Flair turns around and is met with a brutal boot to the face of Flair. Kane goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Flair kicks out before the 3 count. Kane pulls the head of Flair up and hits a blatant punch to Flair's face. Kane smiles and picks up Flair. Kane kicks Flair in the mid-section and then Kane executes a Sidewalk Slam, sending Flair to the mat. Kane goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Kane picks Flair's shoulder up to break up the count and leaves Flair. Kane climbs to the top rope as Flair begins to get up. Kane hits a Flying Clothesline sending Flair back to the mat. Kane raises his hand in the air to show that he is ready to hit a Chokeslam. Kane turns around and goes over to the turnbuckle. Kane begins to remove the turnbuckle padding. The referee goes over to Kane and tells Kane to stop it. Flair sneakily creeps behind Kane and with the referee's distraction hits a Lowblow. Flair quickly lays on the mat, while Kane holds his groin area, while the referee looks at him in shock as he didn't see Flair hit a Lowblow. Flair slowly gets up and gets a Schoolboy Rollup. The referee begins to count 1..... Flair grabs Kane's tights for more leverage while the referee is watching Kane's shoulders. 2.....3!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Your winner of the match, and No.1 Contender, Ric Flair!

MICHAEL COLE: Ric Flair's dirty tactics pay off as Flair wins against Kane.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: So that means that Flair will face Undertaker.

MICHAEL COLE: Thtat's right John, in 9 days, Ric Flair will take on The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I hope not, I've had enough of his cheating.

MICHAEL COLE: Haha, we'll see you next week.

Note: Just before I write this preview, can I ask why no one at all reviews on my thread anymore? Because this is my first-ever BTB and every time I begin to write a show I feel ess confident because no one looks at my thread or even leaves a comment. If they do its nothing to do with my BTB and isn't a nice comment. So when you go and click on the big BTBs think. Because there are other BTBs that are trying as hard to entertain IWF.

02SD.jpg

The last stop before Backlash stops at Friday Night Smackdown.

Last week Ric Flair defeated Kane to get the right to face The Undertaker at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Championship. Who will get the last laugh heading into Backlash?

Last week Finlay and Rey Mysterio lost in their Pick Your Poison matches, which means that this week Smackdown GM Theodore Long will announce the stiplation.

Speaking of Theodore Long, Batista is set to get news that will change his career as Smackdown GM will make an announcement regarding "The Animal".

The Cruiserweight Tournament continues, with other Cruiserweights fighting to become Cruiserweight Champion. Who else will advance to the next round?

All of this and much more takes place this Friday on Smackdown. Don't miss it!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well not all of us have time to review every btb, and we review the ones that we know are guaranteed to entertain us. i know that everyone tries, but no-one gets anywhre by complaining. if its a long term thread people will review for sure. you also need to make sure that you stop bumping your thread needlesly

McLovin

Reaction score
See you can't say a nice comment at all, I've really tried hard with my BTB but no one ever talks and its very annoying when I review other peoples shows.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= Flair vs Kane
WM= Finlay vs Batista
BP= Cutting Edge
WM= I thought they were all quite good.
CP= Check out TMW

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: The Main Event was delivered good
Worst Match:: They were all pretty good i guess the worst was the opener
Best Promo:: Edge and Kane
Worst Promo:: None
Additional comments:: Good Show, wanna see what you can do with Ric Flair and The Undertaker

McLovin

Reaction score
Thank you very much to both of you, I'll be reviewing your newest shows very soon

***SPOILER ALERT***

This Friday on Smackdown will se the debut of two former TNA Wrestlers, Chris Harris and James Storm. Harris left TNA in January and signed straight away with the WWE. However Storm still has 3 weeks left on his TNA Contract, yet will be joining the WWE this Friday.
The plans as of now are for Harris and Storm to join as a tag-team again, under the same name of America's Most Wanted.
Be sure to check out Smackdown this week, to see how Harris and Storm begin their careers in the WWE.

***SPOILER ALERT***

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Harris and Strom could be quite decent

Feel free to check out TMW the 1st ever PPV has been posted.

McLovin

Reaction score
Smackdown #4 Part 1 of 2

02SD.jpg

AFTER
UPDATE5.png

APRIL 25, 2008

MICHAEL COLE: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman at ringside and we are only two days away from Backlash!
JONATHAN COACHMAN: That's right Michael, what a main-event it will be. The Undertaker takes on Ri....

*Jonathan Coachman is cut off by the voice of Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long on the Titantron, sitting behind his desk talking to somebody. Because of the camera angle, you can't see who it is*

THEODORE LONG: I know you are hurtin playa but I have things to do tonight.

*The camera turns to see Mark Henry sitting in a wheelchair on the opposite side of Theodore Long*

MARK HENRY: Listen Teddy. What are you going to do to Batista? He's shortening your roster very fast. He's took out me, he nearly took out Finlay last week. You need to stop him.

*Theodore Long puts his hands on his head, thinking of what to do. Theodore Long quickly releases his hands off his head and smirks at Mark Henry*

THEODORE LONG: I got it. Now I'm going out to the ring, so you better get the hell out of here before he finds you.

*Theodore Long begins to walk towards the door. Long reaches the door and opens it*

MARK HENRY: What are you going to do?

*Theodore Long turns around*

THEODORE LONG: Just you wait and see playa!

*Theodore leaves the room leaving Mark Henry on his own*

MARK HENRY: Teddy! Teddy! How am I sposed to get out? TEDDY!

*The Smackdown opening plays, the camera then goes to the titantron as pyro goes off as the Smackdown fans cheer and scream. Theodore Long's music plays and he comes down to the ring*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Please welcome, Smackdown General Manager, Theodore Long!

*Boo's begin directed at Theodore Long for his recent actions*

MICHAEL COLE: Well ladies and gentleman it seems that Theodore Long is going to make his announcement right now.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: You heard him last week Michael. This announcement is going to change Batista's career.

MICHAEL COLE: This Sunday WWE presents Backlash, live and exclusively on Pay-Per-View.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I can't wait for Sunday Michael, Smackdown is going to show that we are the top brand.

THEODORE LONG: Hola hola hola playas!

*Crowd boo's even louder and a small "You suck" chant starts*

THEODORE LONG: Why are you hating me?

*Crowd continues to boo, while a voice can be heard saying: "Because you suck"*

THEODORE LONG: I'm not going to try and win back your cheers, because I don't wait to be cheered by a bunch of stupid assh...

*Batista's music plays and he comes down to the ring, as the crowd go wild for "The Animal". Batista stops halfway down the ramp as Theodore Long's voice interrupts him*

THEODORE LONG: Woah, woah woah Batista. Stop right there.

*Batista continues to walk towards the ring, despite Theodore Long's instructions*

THEODORE LONG: You left me no other choice.

*A swarm of security run down to the entrance ramp and pull Batista back from entering the ring*

THEODORE LONG: Batista, I didn't want to do this, but you've crossed the line. Batista you're suspended!

*Batista looks at Theodore Long in shock as the crowd boo Long. While a small section of the crowd cheer*

THEODORE LONG: Batista keep your dignity and walk ot of the building.

*Batista tries to run into the ring, but the security keep pulling Batista back. Some of the crowd chant: "Let him go"*

THEODORE LONG: You can hola that!

*The crowds boos become more louder, as Batista shouts at Theodore Long*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*Deuce N Domino's music plays as they come down to the ring. The crowd have a little reaction, as none are bothered about tag-teams*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall, introducing first they are the WWE Tag-Team Champions, Deuce and Domino!

MICHAEL COLE: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. We are just 2 days away from Backlash.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: One of the matches that will be taking place Sunday will involve these two.

MICHAEL COLE: That's right John, Deuce and Domino will put their newly won WWE Tag-Team Championships on the line, as they take on The Major Brothers.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Both teams are in action tonight, Brian and Brett Major must be watching this backstage.

*Jimmy Wang Yang's music plays as he and Shannon Moore come down to the ring, to some cheers from the crowd*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And introducing their opponents, Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore!

MICHAEL COLE: Its Smackdown's Resident Redneck!

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I'm not even going to say anything in reply to that.

MICHAEL COLE: These two have a big opportunity tonight.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: A win for these two against the Champs would really make them top contenders for the belts.

*The bell rings as Deuce and Jimmy Wang Yang start for their respective teams. The two go to lock up, but Wang Yang moves back and spins his arm in the air as the crowd cheer. Deuce stops Wang Yang before he can finish his taunt. Deuce executes a knee to the gut, as Wang Yang holds his gut. Deuce hits a series of punches to the back of Wang Yang. Deuce pushes Wang Yang into the ropes and rolls him to the opposite corner. Deuce bends over to try a Back bodydrop but Wang Yang icks Deuce in the head. Deuce gets up, but Wang Yang quickly hits a Dropkick sending Deuce to the floor. Domino slaps Wang Yang in the back of the head, causing Wang Yang to react and hit Domino to the floor. Deuce clobbers Wang Yang in the back, sending Wang Yang into the corner. Deuce hits a few shots to Wang Yang and then rolls him into the opposite corner. Shannon Moore slaps Wang Yang on the back and climbs onto the top rope. Moore hits a Flying Crossbody. Moore goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Deuce kicks out, Moore leaves Deuce and runs to the ropes and executes a legdrop on Deuce. Deuce gets up and tags Domino in the ring. Domino dodges a dropkick from Moore and clotheslines Moore to the mat. Domino tries an elbow but Moore moves out the way. Domino tries another elbow but Moore rolls out the way again. Domino becomes frustrated and turns around and shakes the ropes. Moore sees the distraction and goes out of the ring and goes onto the ropes. Moore hits a Springboard Plancha on Domino and goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Domino kicks out before the three count. Domino pretends to to tag to Deuce. So Moore dropkicks Deuce to the outside. Domino hits a Big Boot to the face of Shannon Moore. Jimmy Wang Yang climbs to the top rope and attempts a Crossbody, but Domino hits a sucker punch to Wang Yang's gut, sending him crashing to the mat. Deuce comes back into the ring and pushes Wang Yang out of the ring. Moore is down on the floor in a sitting position, Deuce runs into the ropes and misses a kick. Moore gets to his feet and punches at both of the WWE Tag-Team Champions. 2 against 1 is to much for Moore as he is cornered into a corner. Moore shouts for Wang Yang to come back but Jimmy begins to walk backstage. Domino positions Moore on his shoulders while Deuce climbs to the top rope. Deuce hits a clothesline on Moore, sending Moore crashing to the mat. Deuce taunts the crowd as Domino goes for the pin. 1.....2..... Wang Yang continues to go backstage, costing the team the win. .....3!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Your winners of the match, the WWE Tag-Team Champions, Deuce and Domino!

*Deuce and Domino celebrate as the crowd boo the Tag-Team Champions*

MICHAEL COLE: What a win for the Tag Champions.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Deuce and Domino doing what they do best, taking every opportunity.

*The cameras go to Jimmy Wang Yang who is walking around backstage. Josh Matthews catches up to Wang Yang with a microphone in hand, once the crowd see Wang Yang they begin to boo*

JOSH MATTHEWS: Jimmy Wang Yang, please explain your actions.

JIMMY WANG YANG: Josh get out of my face. For too long I have been Smackdown's Resident Redneck. But who really cares. No one, so from now on I am known as James Yun. And I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me, because as far as I am concerned, every single WWE fan sucks.

*The crowd boo at Wang Yang's insult as the cameras return to the entrance ramp. Ric Flair's music plays and he comes down to the ring, as the crowd cheer for "The Nature Boy"*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Ladies and gentleman please welcome, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair!

MICHAEL COLE: Just two days away from Backlash. This Sunday Ric Flair has a chance to become a 17-time World Champion.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I can't wait for the match. Ric Flair takes on The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship.

*While Ric Flair walks towards thering, footage is shown of The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair at Wrestlemania 18*

MICHAEL COLE: Are these the scenes we will see Sunday? 6 years ago Undertaker destroyed Ric Flair. Will Flair suffer the same fate at Backlash?

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Ric Flair looks more ready than he has in a long time. He is really determined to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

RIC FLAIR: Woo!

*The crowd woo in return, as a small section of the crowd chant: Nature Boy*

MICHAEL COLE: Look at the response from the crowd.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Its a sight to see Michael.

RIC FLAIR: This Sunday....

*Flair is cut off by cheers and woos from the crowd*

RIC FLAIR: This Sunday at Backlash I....

*The crowd cut off Flair again as he slaps his head*

RIC FLAIR: This Sunday at Backlash I take on The Undertaker. But I've got to tell you I have never trained harder than I have leading up to this match. If I walk out a winner or a loser I will make sure that I try my hardest to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

*The crowd cheer*

RIC FLAIR: And Undertaker, you may be The Phenom. You may be The Deadman. But this Sunday is going to be my night. Woo!

*The crowd woo in response until they are interrupted by the music of Edge. "The Rated R Superstar" comes down to the ring to a loud chorus of boos*

MICHAEL COLE: How disrespectful is this man.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Come on Michael, this man has beaten Ric Flair more times than I can count.

EDGE: Blah blah blah blah blah!

*The crowd boo heavily at Edge*

EDGE: Ric its time that you retired. Because all of these fans may not say it to your face. But they are sick and tired of watching you "perform" in the ring.

*The crowd boo louder as a small: "You Suck" chant starts*

EDGE: Seriously Ric when was the last time....

*The crowd continue to boo but are interrupted by The Undertaker's entrance music as he comes down to the entrance ramp. When Undertaker comes out from backstage he gets an ovation from the crowd*

UNDERTAKER: Edge you cannot escape from The Undertaker. You will Rest In Peace. Flair this Sunday you will not take my World Heav...

*The crowd are mixed at Undertaker's words, as Undertaker is interrupted by Kane's music, with him standing on the opposite side of the entrance ramp. The crowd boo Kane*

KANE: Undertaker I would shut my mouth if I was you. Because if I ever get to be in the ring with you again I will make sure that only I walk out.

*The crowd boo as the cameras turn to Justin Roberts who is taking a phone call*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Ladies and gentleman I have just been informed via cellphone, ordered by Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long that tonights main-event will be: Edge and Kane against Ric Flair and The Undertaker!

*The crowd cheer at the announcement*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*The cameras return to Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman at ringside*

MICHAEL COLE: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman at ringside and what an announcement we have just heard.

*A graphic is shown of tonights main-event as the two continue to talk*

JONATHAN COACHMAN: That's right Michael, Edge and Kane will team up again to take on opponents on Sunday.

MICHAEL COLE: But tag-team partners tonight, World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker and Ric Flair.

*The cameras turn to the entrance ramp as Super Crazy's music plays and he comes down to the ring*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: This contest is set for one fall and is a match in the Cruiserweight Tournament. Introducing first please welcome back to Smackdown. Super Crazy!

MICHAEL COLE: Wow! What a surprise!

JONATHAN COACHMAN: I haven't seen Super Crazy for a long time, but I'll tell you he is a great performer.

*Psicosis' music plays and he comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction*

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And his opponent, also returning to Smackdown, Psicosis.

MICHAEL COLE: Former tag-team partners set to go one-on-one here tonight.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: Another great wrestler that haven't seen for a while, this is going to be a very close match.

*The bell rings to begin the third quarter final in the Cruiserweight Tournament to crown a new Cuiserweight Champion. Psicosis goes straight to Super Crazy and hits a Spinnig Wheel Kick sending Crazy to the mat. Psicosis taunts to the crowd. Psicosis picks up Crazy to a vertical base, Psicosis hits a knee to Crazy's stomach. Crazy comes back with a series of chops, loosening the grip and sending Psicosis backwards. Crazy runs towards Psicosis and hits a Standing Dropkick, sending Psicosis out of the ring. The crowd cheer as Crazy asks the crowd if he should go for a dive over the top ropes. The crowd cheer. Crazy runs to the opposite ropes and takes the momentum towards the opposite ropes but the referee stands in the way of Crazy. The crowd boo the referee. The referee positions his head outside of the ring and begins a count on Psicosis. Crazy ignores the referee and executes a Diving Moonsault on Psicosis, sending both men to the floor on the outside. The crowd go wild at the high risk offence by Super Crazy, the referee sticks his head outside and is confused. Crazy slowly gets to his feet and picks up Psicosis by the hair. Crazy brings Psicosis up the ramp and hooks the leg and lifts Psicosis up. Crazy misses the attempt at a Brainbuster as Psicosis escapes the hold and hits a series of punches to Crazy, sending him up the ramp. Psicosis kicks Crazy in the gut and holds the head of Crazy, setting his opponent for a Stunner. Crazy pushes Psicosis forwards. Psicosis turns around and is met with a kick into the stomach. Crazy puts Psicosis inbetween his legs and lifts him up for a Powerbomb. Psicosis hits a series of punches and executes a Senton sending Crazy crashing onto the steel entrance ramp. Psicosis runs to Super Crazy but Crazy expertly hits a Tiltawhirl backbreaker, as Psicosis' back is sent onto the steel entrance ramp. Crazy lifts his hands in the air as the crowd cheer for the returning wrestler. Crazy throws Psicosis back in the ring as the referee takes control of the match. Psicosis quickly gets to his feet and quickly hits a Floatover DDT sending Crazy's head into the mat. Psicosis goes out of the ring and pulls out a table. The referee warns Psicosis that this is not a No Disqualification Match. Psicosis brings in the table to the ring ignoring the referee. Psicosis sets up the table in the ring and goes over to pick up Super Crazy. The referee closes the table and slides the table under the ring. Psicosis sees what the referee has done and goes over to complain. The referee stands his ground, until he is slapped in the face by Psicosis. Super Crazy turns Psicosis around and rolls him into the turnbuckle. Crazy goes onto the top rope and hits a series of punches on Crazy as the crowd count along with Crazy. 1......2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8 Psicosis picks Crazy up but misses a Powerbomb as Crazy hits a Hurricanrana. Crazy goes to the bottom rope and executes a perfect Moonsault on Psicosis. Crazy goes to the second rope and executes another perfect Moonsault. Crazy goes to the top rope and does a gesture, showing that he is going to win the Cruiserweight Championship. Crazy executes a final Moonsault and goes for the pin. 1.....2.....3!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And your winner of the match, Super Crazy!

MICHAEL COLE: What a win for Super Crazy, he advances to the Semi-Finals.

JONATHAN COACHMAN: He joins gregory Helms and John Morrison into the second round and its great to see Super Crazy back in the ring.

MICHAEL COLE: We'll be finding out who Super Crazy's opponent will be later on tonight, but I'm getting word that something is escalating backstage. Let's take you there!

End Of Part 1 of 2

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
That was a great first part i will review when all of it is done.

CP= Check out TMW the first PPv Flashb ack has been posted.

McLovin

Reaction score
Thanks rosewt01, I'll review your BTB hopefully today, as I am trying to get the first part of this show done. I'm trying to make a different style for Smackdown, kind of like shock and unpredictability. So thats why I've come up with a few angles that are going to be very shocking.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Hope you can make it work.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've reviewed your Pay-Per-View so take a look at that. I won't give away any storylines but some mid card or lower wrestlers are going to get into character very soon.

Alfie

Reaction score
Absolutoely loved the Yang turn mate. "James Yun" sounds badass aswell. Looking forward to the next part.