Royal Rumble 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Nah, Christian hasn't even signed with WWE yet. I just heard he's officially not contracted to TNA anymore. And i don't believe TNA has a no compete clause.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
I predict Batista to win the royal rumble to set up for Cena vs. Batista 2 at Wrestlemania.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Where the #$%! have you been lately?

Somebody fetch the lad some attire - his caveman clothing is all ripped and dirty.

ahem. allow me to be a newb for a second here...huh?

is that just everyone's prediction or do you think i'm someone you know?

Axis

Where the #$%! have you been lately?

Somebody fetch the lad some attire - his caveman clothing is all ripped and dirty.

First off, let me give a shout out chuckle to the fact that you censored yourself.

Second of all, it's possible that the Batista injury is a work and they want to surprise us like they did last year with John Cena. Don't be so quick to dismiss ideas, or you all also look like a fool. And on that note, for future reference, you will look like a fool if you censor yourself using various characters again.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I just had an idea for what they could do at the Rumble.

Ok have the match starting...the person who drew number one....Christian's music hits the fans go crazy the annoucer go crazy out walks......Carlie Hass.

It would be the funnest thing ever.

Then ok the person who drew number two...
ok have the match starting...the person who drew number one....Christian's music the fans are confused the announcer is confused. Then Christian comes out.

Wordlife

^again... I think that would be ingenious, and very very possible

Axis

Only problem with that is that Christian's music isn't very identifiable. Most fans would just be very confused.

noumenon

^That is the worst idea I have ever heard...I'm sorry.

And Christian is not going to be in the Rumble match...end of story. It would make absolutely no sense.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but all these attacks on Jeff (WWE's most over face and WWE champ) the beat down at the hotel, running him and his gf off the road, and the pyro explosion, if that is Christian, doesn't that kinda indicate WWE wants him heel? The idea sounds good but I think with all these segments, if it is Christian, they don't want him face or get a face reaction.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^That is the worst idea I have ever heard...I'm sorry.

And Christian is not going to be in the Rumble match...end of story. It would make absolutely no sense.

ok well drop Christian out the idea with him being in the match in then it works because Hass's gimmick is to come out as other wrestlers.

MaZZacare

Reaction score
how bout if christian comes out after or during teh hardy edge match beats down hardy we hae a E&C reunin get a nice lil tag match at No Way out between E&C an Hardyz maybe a ladder or something like that and set up for mania Edge V Hardy(c) V Christian and boom we have are now normal triple threat at mania

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I still want WWE to trick the fans in the Rumble Match as it would piss them off then they would start to laugh at the same time.

Qwake

ok well drop Christian out the idea with him being in the match in then it works because Hass's gimmick is to come out as other wrestlers.

If Haas came out to Christian's music dressed as Christian that would suck so badly because all the people who didn't know he was coming back would be half spoiled by it and it just wouldn't work well.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey they have done alot of other wrestlers and they didn't come back so the fans would think ok its just another one of them things where they tricked us and not think anything of it. Trust me it would work.