Royal Rumble 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

Whether it be through suspention or as a direct punnishment, there would be NOTHING illogical or "wrong" about Orton losing his Wrestlemania spot for his attack on Vince.

Seriously.... Just give it up. :roll:
nothing really wrong or illogical but whats the point of winning next year's rumble match if you can just get totally screwed out of it? you heard what orton told steph. im not talking about the on-screen legality really, but the value of the show/rr match. everybody wants to know who's gonna win the rumble to see who's gonna be in the main event of mania, right?come on. and what if jeff hardy had won the rumble then got suspended till after mania?

why do you think they dont like taking such a risk?

the boss can also show up at mania, replace the main event with a squash match. not gonna affect anything? yup.

wouldn't that affect the value of the show? please answer me.
my argument wasn't with you anyway. CMS was one of the guys who said cena not getting a title shot at mania was ruining the credibility of the rumble match last year. now he's changed his opinion. oh and btw, there was nothing wrong with cena getting a title shot earlier as long as he wanted to. orton's case was different.

Maybe because you're in a wrestling forum.
how enlightening. still, you dont really argue with kids, internet forum or not. but on second thought, ill do it every now and then just for fun.

You can throw away the argument because I used the phrase "smark word", but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're wrong. If Orton doesn't get his title match (which he will), it doesn't makes the RR any less credible.
i cant fucking believe it. its like saying if you won a world title match, you dont get the world title. wtf?

And BTW, you tried comparing The Mcmahon family taking Randy Orton away his title match because he gave Vince a concussion to Vince showing on Wrestlemania and changing the main event to a squash. Yeah, I am sure that's on the same kayfabe-smark fan line.
same principle, change of degree.