Roode and EY give their notice.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
EY in NXT could be okay, never call him up.

Hell no, call him up all you want don't call up Roode!!! I don't wanna see Roode midcarding on Raw :downer:

Oh lord after seeing enough LU I totally forgot about Los Stereotypicos. DAMMIT AIDS! :why:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
When Morgan was in WWE, what went wrong? I wasn't watching and thought the only thing that sucked about him in TNA was how shitty they ran him.

Same deal. Stuck on Team Lesnar w/ Nathan Jones and never given a chance after.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hell no, call him up all you want don't call up Roode!!! I don't wanna see Roode midcarding on Raw :downer:

Oh lord after seeing enough LU I totally forgot about Los Stereotypicos. DAMMIT AIDS! :why:
You're welcome. Roode midcarding on RAW sounds great. EY will just be another horrible jobber, and they have plenty.

Snowman1

Reaction score
According to Taimapedia:

• Matt Morgan returned to Smackdown after being down in OVW. When he came back, he was given a ridiculous stuttering gimmick, and would soon become Carlito's body guard, though that arrangement was dissolved when Carlito was drafted to Raw. Morgan was released a few months later.

In his final WWE appearance, Morgan was in the middle of the ring as William Regal was making his way to the ring, but the Mexicools interfered during the entrance and attacked Morgan. William Regal awkwardly stood on the entrance path and just watched the beat down.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
According to Taimapedia:

• Matt Morgan returned to Smackdown after being down in OVW. When he came back, he was given a ridiculous stuttering gimmick, and would soon become Carlito's body guard, though that arrangement was dissolved when Carlito was drafted to Raw. Morgan was released a few months later.
He must have been hell backstage? I really don't see what dude was missing. @Dolph'sZiggler any input bro? I think it was you or Seab that marked for him too.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
According to Taimapedia:

Your avatar creeps me out almost as much as Majour's annoys me. What is that magical nonsense you have for an Avatar?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Your avatar creeps me out almost as much as Majour's annoys me. What is that magical nonsense you have for an Avatar?

Picked it just to annoy you. Ask Prince Balor, I'd tag him if he wasn't gonna pop up in here in a few hours either way

as for Morgan man didn't he ask for his release from TNA after that 2013 bullshit? Dude was killing it with that gimmick then jobbed to Sting, I'd ask to go too

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Picked it just to annoy you. Ask Prince Balor, I'd tag him if he wasn't gonna pop up in here in a few hours either way

as for Morgan man didn't he ask for his release from TNA after that 2013 bullshit? Dude was killing it with that gimmick then jobbed to Sting, I'd ask to go too
Yeah that push was just demolished something pathetic. Balor will have posted at least 30 times before I wake up tomorrow. I'd bet on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Damn it :'( Loved seeing The IT Factor kick ass in TNA and EY evolve from one of the best faces (really, some say he was "just a DB rip-off" but to me it was just poor timing, he was still so good) to The World-Class Maniac. Two guys who could easily be main eventing and it's sad to see Beer Money dissolve in TNA so quickly, although I hope now that Roode and EY go to WWE and Storm remains in TNA, maybe he can be used as a top face again. I wonder if their contracts ran out and they just say "We want to go," or Gaburick told them to piss off - judging by how they seem on Twitter, I'd say the former. I also hope that TNA sign a few more guys (fukin' re-sign Bad Influence, Magnus and sign guys like Shynron and Maddox and wait for Sandow, Ryder etc. to be released by WWE) and keep their remaining roster intact...

Snowman1

Reaction score
11219114_823042927800614_5713017158472469636_n.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hunter and Sinclair are on their phones as we speak.

As for the new signings hinted at in the post above: Majority of them most likely are women since they did tape a lot of knockouts content this week, or recently discarded NXT lowercarders/jobbers who have been confirmed to be backstage.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I hope Roode is NXT bound. :)

If he went to ROH or LUG, that'd be cool, as well.

Stopspot

Reaction score
If I'm right. The only TNA originals left now is Storm, Ryder and Borash. And out of those three only Storm is a wrestler.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Forgot about him. He worked the first ever show but then took a year off.