(Role Play) Yu-Gi-Oh! Evo-D Sign Up and OOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DylanTM

Reaction score
Alright guys, I think it's about time we get some planning into this. How about everyone heads to The Town Centre to sign-up for the WDE where we can all meet eachother's characters for the first time in idle chat.

Electro, get somebody to either help you, or someone to act as the thief in your Millennium Puzzle storyline. (If you have something planned in PM already, that's fine.

Let's go.

Reactions: Impactsona

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Alright guys, I think it's about time we get some planning into this. How about everyone heads to The Town Centre to sign-up for the WDE where we can all meet eachother's characters for the first time in idle chat.

Electro, get somebody to either help you, or someone to act as the thief in your Millennium Puzzle storyline. (If you have something planned in PM already, that's fine.

Let's go.

I'm cool with this, I'll get working on something shortly.

DylanTM

Reaction score
30cf32729cc453b3d69c2b1cbabd84bd.png

giphy.gif

Reactions: Mike Thunder

DylanTM

Reaction score
Damn dude, cannot wait to see you duel in the RP.

Unfortunately, that's not my RP Deck. That's my Dragon deck which I decided not to use after our two very creative RP decided to use Dragon decks. :p