(Role Play) Yu-Gi-Oh! Evo-D Sign Up and OOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If you want the duels to be quite long paced and very anime like, get rid of the xyz's and Synchro's but keep Fusions and Ritual.​

DylanTM

Reaction score
"Says 'Try and be unique with choosing your ace card' in signup"

Two mods choose Black Rose Dragon and Blue Eyes.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
"Says 'Try and be unique with choosing your ace card' in signup"

Two mods choose Black Rose Dragon and Blue Eyes.

Just keeping a connection to the old stuff, IDK about mr blue eyes over here.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
So, when are we starting this then? Also to answer your question @Dylan™, I'm more of a nostalgic guy and the reason for Blue-Eyes is still canon to the old RP.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I like the sound of this as I am a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I used to play YGOPro until all these Pendulum things came out. I get it is all for strategics but I don't want to be waiting 20 minutes until it's my turn, I find anime-like duels fun as it's slow and takes a while to get your best card. So here is my sign-up and I'm hoping other people's decks are fair too!

First Name: Cody

Last Name: Tsuda

Birthplace: Den City

Accent: British

Hair: same as picture

Eyes: same as picture

Skin: same as picture

History: His mother was British and his father was Japanese. Cody was born in Japan and lived there until the age of 3. Him and his mum moved to England, London with no question on why his father did not come back. His mother was always against dueling and thought it was barbaric and stupid. At the age of 14 Cody became interested in the game of Yu-Gi-Oh and secretly watched the professional matches on his T.V when his mum was cleaning the house, after the match Cody went downstairs to ask his mum if he can be a duelist in which his mum replied no instantly. No matter how hard Cody tried he always got let down, until the age of 16, Cody had enough with what his mum said and decided to follow his dreams and found contact with his father who was also a duelist. Explaining why Cody's mother left his father. Cody's father flew him back over to Japan, but before he left he left a note for his mother. Now living in Den City, his father trained him the basics of dueling and placed him in a dueling school to become one of the greatest duelists in the Yu-Gi-Oh world.

General appearance/Representation:
1962934_461643537296154_396481918_n.jpg

Dressing Style: Grey/Black Suit

Personality: Cody is well-mannered with good intentions, but can often be blinded to the reality of a given situation due to his stubborn attitude and pessimistic outlook. He pursues his ambitions despite risks and overwhelming odds

Ace Card: Ancient Gear Chaos Giant

Deck Theme: Ancient Gear

Duel Disk:
kaiser_s_duel_disk_by_hell_kaiser_ryou-d7fb838.png

Optional
VA: Oliver Wynman

Last edited by a moderator:

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay so I've updated my deck and it is very fun, not OP at all and takes time and small strategy to get the cards I need to win the duel, if other decks are like this then this will be very very fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Also, just a reminder that we use a custom ban list so if it's banned in the IRL list its limited here.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Also, we'll be started most likely on Monday,

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
If we're going to have decks that take a while to build up to your best card, then some changes will have to be made. I've already dueled half the people in the RP and every duel at least someone got their best card out within two turns.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If we're going to have decks that take a while to build up to your best card, then some changes will have to be made. I've already dueled half the people in the RP and every duel at least someone got their best card out within two turns.

My ace card requires two Masked Heroes to be fused together (via Polymerisation), which takes quite a while.

I know this is about me because with the right cards I can get a Masked Hero out in two turns, and you've seen that for yourself.

;)

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
My ace card requires two Masked Heroes to be fused together (via Polymerisation), which takes quite a while.

I know this is about me because with the right cards I can get a Masked Hero out in two turns, and you've seen that for yourself.

:emoji_wink:
Boii I have seen you get like your second strongest monster on the field in 1/2 turns and I've seen Impact get Black Rose out in one turn too smh

DylanTM

Reaction score
Who wants to duel right now? You're pretty much guaranteed to win if I use my RP deck.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Boii I have seen you get like your second strongest monster on the field in 1/2 turns and I've seen Impact get Black Rose out in one turn too smh

Masked Hero Anki? Boi, Acid, Divine Wind and Koga are better than him.

I've taken Goblindbergh and Tin Goldfish out of my deck now anyway so iz a bit better.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Who wants to duel right now? You're pretty much guaranteed to win if I use my RP deck.
I would, but currently changing my deck up because it's probably too easy to get Blue-Eyes out with the way it is.

DylanTM

Reaction score
Yeah, I think my card might be a bit easy to summon...