(Role Play) Yu-Gi-Oh! Evo-D Sign Up and OOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DylanTM

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everybody know incase we plan duels/story, I'm unavailable Monday Evenings, Tuesday Mornings And Afternoons, and All Day Thursday (rugby is a wonderful thing)

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
We open up in New Domino City, a figure walks into the frame, wearing a black t-shirt, a black and white duel disk on his arm, Adidas tracksuit bottoms and blue and white Adidas trainers. Seth Harraway appears, his black hair pointing up, and a slight smile on his face, as he takes in his surroundings. New Domino City is all new to Seth, not much knowledge of the game Yu-Gi-Oh, but passionate about dueling nevertheless.

*Duel Monsters
This is a mistake I've seen a few times now.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Do you mind if I change my deck? I feel my deck is too weak in this RP due to people have decent combos to get out their ace card.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Do you mind if I change my deck? I feel my deck is too weak in this RP due to people have decent combos to get out their ace card.
Ok, go ahead just send the deck file to me or one of the mods.

King Of The World

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as I used to be a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. I haven't played the game in a while though so I'm not up to date with all the good decks and how they work, then again you stated you don't want decks that do 20 combos which I agree on. That's why I stopped playing the game, I miss the duels with either DM or GX stuff, no XYZ's or Synchron's or Pendulums.

King Of The World

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE: I'm soon going to be making a deck that is like DM/GX. No XYZ's, Synchrons or Pendulums, reason being, I feel it makes the duel boring and too quick and the tactics are just so easy now, you don't have to rely on 1-4 cards anymore, you can basically rely on all cards now which killed Yu-Gi-Oh. I want the feel of when I draw a good card I can turn the duel around. I probably will lose a lot of matches as I'm guessing others will have better decks, but oh well.

King Of The World

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
First Name: Aaron

Last Name: Phoenix

Birthplace: Neo-Domino City

Accent: British

Hair: Long brown hair

Eyes: Hazel eyes

Skin: Olive

History: Aaron Phoenix has always been intrigued by the game of Duel Monsters, he used to watch every professional duel on and he slowly studies how duelists play and strategised. Once the advertisements began he continues to structure his first deck from all the booster card packs he got given from his father, along side being given a Rainbow Dragon. Aaron knew the idea he had, but had to find a way for it all to work. It was his father that moved him and his mother from England to Neo-Domino City for work and his dad promised it's a big step to become a duelist. Now at the age of 16 going through all the booster packs he has finally structured his first deck and is ready to take the dueling world by storm. The question is, will Aaron Phoenix become one of the top duelists in the world, or will he be one of the worse?

General appearance/Representation:

rakaia_the_dragon_duelist_by_rakaia24-d4gg22i.png

Dressing Style: Everything in the picture but replacing the roller skates with black trainers.

Personality: Aaron Phoenix is a daring, adamant, loyal as well as stubborn person. He takes on any challenge thrown at him and fights as hard as he can to pick up a win. He can be very independent but can adapt to people who respect him

Ace Card: Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon

Deck Theme: Invoker/Wind Witch

Duel Disk:

14scz7p.png

Last edited: