(Role Play) Yu-Gi-Oh! Evo-D Sign Up and OOC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Big thanks to @Dylan™ and @Electro for helping getting this running,
latest

Intro
In the near future. The world of duel monsters is at a peak point of popularly. Not since the days of Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba or Yusei Fudo and Jack Atlas has duel monsters been played by this many people. From Neo Domino City to Maiami City to Heartland City and Den City everyone is dueling. The Kaiba Corporation has resurfaced after years of going dark. Duel Academia has seen a revival in high-class duelists. SOL Technology and their LINK VRAINS system have taken over the dueling world. The riding duel is making a comeback with a new era of D-Wheels. The world is looking for its next dueling king. With the World Duel Exhibition or just WDE for short about to start in Neo Domino City, Is it just a “festival of dueling” or something else? This is an awakening of many who are ready to rule the duel.

Rules:
Duels will be played on YGOPro
ThemesBets/Ace Cards:
-The monsters in your deck must have a theme. This can be anything from using an archtype (ex. lightsworns), a type (ex. dinosaurs), or an attribute (ex. dark). Having a deck full of random cards and saying that's your theme is not acceptable.

-Due to staple cards like Mirror Force, Mystical Space Typhoon, etc., your spells/trap cards are not required to reflect the theme of your deck. This is due to not every theme having proper support cards.However, it is encouraged to use spells/traps that match your theme whenever possible.

-Your ace card may be any monster that isn't banned. It would make sense for this to be your most powerful card. Try and be unique with choosing your
ace card. The more unique it is, the more interesting it is.

-Don't overrun your deck. We mostly want anime-like duels.

Decks:
-Try and keep your deck around 40 cards. You may have more if you wish, but keep in mind it's tradition in Yu-Gi-Oh! to have a deck of just 40-45 cards.

-Decks designed solely for drawing cards and stalling are not allowed.

-You may not copy someone else's deck. You can have a similar theme and similar cards, however, blatant mimicry is not allowed.

-You may list off the cards in your deck present a screenshot if you have any concerns with your deck.

Banned Cards:
-Exodia
-The Creator God of Light Horakhty
-All of the Egyptian god cards (Ra, Slifer, and Obelisk)*
-Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
-All of the Sacred Beast Monsters (
Raviel
, Hamon, and Uria)
The Wicked Gods
*God cards are banned until needed

Unbanned Cards:
-Monster Reborn, Heavy Storm, Pot ofGreed, Pot of Avarice, Solemn Judgment, CardDestruction, Premature Burial, Ultimate Offering, and Mirror Force are no longer banned.They are now limited to one copy per deck.

In Character/Out of Character:
-Don't flood the thread with OOC posts.We're trying to have fun, not have pages full of pointless arguments or "banter."
-Don't swear in character. Too much the show had light swearing so a "Shit" Here andThere is fine
-When dueling, you must be in character. If you have an issue regarding a ruling, then check the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki and PM your opponent about it. The main chat should not have any OOC posts in it.
-Cheating of any kind is unacceptable.
-Duel Replays are to be sent to mods via file sharing.
You can have more than one MC but it must be approved first if added past your sign up.

First Name:

Last Name:

Birthplace: (Yu-Gi-Oh is set in "Japan" so if you're not born in "Japan" I want to know how you got there.)

Accent:

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

History:

General appearance/Representation:

Dressing Style: This includes makeup if they don't wear it then say that (well if there a girl I don't think a guy is going to wear makeup but if he does put that here!)

Personality:

Extras: this is for anything else I should know about your characters like if they have a Yami, if there not human, if they are a Yami, split personality and anything else that doesn't fit in.

Ace Card:

Deck Theme:

Duel Disk: Google "Duel Disk PNG" and find one you like in images.

Optional
VA: This is your character's voice. Since most will most likely pick ENG it is suggested that you put two if wanted.
D-Wheel Design: Same as duel disk
LINK VRAINS Avatar Differences: example

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-13_11-11-7.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-13_11-11-7.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You know what? I haven't played the game since I was a babybeav and I stunk at it. So maybe let me have some time to make sure I am not super-duper busy, and I will sign up and relearn the game a bit, then I am all for it.

Reactions: Impactsona

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
First Name: Kuris

Last Name: Yamada

Birthplace: Neo Domino City

Accent: Japanese

Hair: Black and Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Pale

History: Kurisu loved dueling since he was young his dream was to be as good asYusei Fudo.​
At 14 he joined the Neo Domino City duel academy and was at the top of his class. He's now a 2nd year in their high school program and is ready to duel his way to victory.

General appearance/Representation: The Persona 5 protag minus the glasses, Plus what's mentioned above.

Dressing Style: Duel academy uniform of this era

Personality: Determined, cocky, kind of quiet outside of duels

Extras: Nothing yet,

Ace Card: Black Rose Dragon

Deck Theme: Dragons

Duel Disk:
dueldisk25.png

Optional
VA: Engish: Todd Haberkorn
JAP: Mamoru Miyano
D-Wheel Design:
LINK VRAINS Avatar Differences:
Attached Files:​

Reactions: DylanTM

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
black_goku_ssgss_2_by_saodvd-dafnw9l.png

First Name: Seth

Last Name: Harraway

Birth Place: Exeter, England
Seth moved to Japan in order to further his studies, he heard about the WDE and decided to teach himself the game of Yu-Gi-Oh in order to compete.

Accent: British

Hair: Same as my rep, but black instead of pink.

Eyes: Brown

Skin: White

History:
Fairly new to the game of Yu-Gi-Oh, Seth is a graduate from Oxford University and mostly keeps to himself, the few friends that he has are ones that have stuck with him since day one.

General Appearance/Representation:
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black (with Black hair instead of pink)

Dressing Style:
Black adidas tracksuit bottoms, plain black t-shirt, adidas trainers (come in many colours).

Personality:
Cool, Calm and Collective. He can turn up the pressure in a high stakes duel and becomes more vocal and bold.

Extras:
None

Ace Card:
Contrast Hero Chaos

Deck:
Masked Heroes

Duel Disk:
Yugioh GX - Duel Academy (but colours are black and blue)

Optional:
VA English: Sean Schemmel
(might do the rest later)​

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You know what? I haven't played the game since I was a babybeav and I stunk at it. So maybe let me have some time to make sure I am not super-duper busy, and I will sign up and relearn the game a bit, then I am all for it.
Sadly, I dnt hv any cards anymore. I either Sold them or got rid of them along time ago. But I did used to play this with my cousins when we were younger. AND I've seen the show. Thus I wish u all Good Luck and Happy Battling. :)

DylanTM

Reaction score
First Name: Tadhg

Last Name: O'Connor-Kenny

Birthplace: Ireland

Accent: Cork

Hair: Black And Green

Eyes: Green

Skin: Pale As Paper

History: Born to a poor family in the Cork countryside, his father, Eamonn O'Connor, was introduced to Duel Monsters through a work associate from Japan, Kensuki Toshi, who gave Eamoon his previous deck. Through Kensuki, Eamonn won a competition which allowed him to go to Neo Domino City to take part in a tournament. However, fearing that his family wouldn't be able to pay rent without him, he choose to stay, instead sending his son, Tadhg, giving him his deck. Tadhg, who had only just turned 15, lasted for two rounds before being eliminated. This granted him the funds to add to his deck and enter Duel Academia as a Ra Yellow Student.

General Appearance/Representation: See Above

Dressing Style: Ra Yellow Duelist Academia Uniform

Personality: Soft spoken, yet quietly confident. Awkward regarding family history.

Extras: Nicknamed ''Tock''

Ace Card: The Immortal Hermit Of Thunder

Deck Theme: Thunder

Duel Disk: Ra Yellow Duel Disk

VA ENG: Colin Farrel
VA JAP: Jackie Chan

Last edited:

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Wait, when you mean anime like duels, do you mean I can't have decent combos that can instantly bring out my main card?

What we meant was that we don't want overly competitive style decks, The combos are fine it's when a deck is made to OTK each turn. It would be boring if we had one guy running over everyone,

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
First Name: Ayane

Last Name: Matsui

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Pale

History: She's a strong female duelist lead with a comedic side.A 2nd year in Neo Domino Neo Domino DA she is apart of a group of 4 2nd years who also includes Kurisu Yamada. Being raised in a Europe most of her childhood she was an outsider to many once returning to her hometown. She uses ducking as her way of reaching out,

331289.jpg

Dressing Style: Neo DA Uniform

Personality: strong with a comedic side.

Extras:

Ace Card: Number 39: utopia

Deck Theme: Dragon/Speelcasters

Duel Disk:
latest

Optional
VA: Engish: Cherami Leigh
Japanese: Sayaka Ohara
D-Wheel Design:
LINK VRAINS Avatar Differences:
322618.jpg

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
What we meant was that we don't want overly competitive style decks, The combos are fine it's when a deck is made to OTK each turn. It would be boring if we had one guy running over everyone,
See I'm not too sure if my deck is OTK. It is a bit competitive. Normally in the anime series it takes a while for the duelist to bring out a decent card

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
See I'm not too sure if my deck is OTK. It is a bit competitive. Normally in the anime series it takes a while for the duelist to bring out a decent card

I'll like to duel vs your deck and see what it's like in the environment of these duels.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
First Name: Hideki

Last Name: Nomku

Hair: Same as picture

Eyes: Same as picture

Skin: Same as picture

History: Born in Neo Domino City, Hideki was always a great student. However, he only finished second in his class at Duel Academy behind Kurisu but is determined to change that in his second year. Hideki's father also found him an item as a gift for him, mostly as a goodbye remembrance gift due to the fact that he was starting to deteriorate from a terminal illness. It turns out that this gift is the Millenium Puzzle.

latest

Dressing Style: He wears a Ra Yellow uniform

Personality: Always very driven and serious, but can joke occasionally if with the right people.

Extras: He has a Yami of course, he has the Millenium Puzzle boiis.

Ace Card: Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Deck Theme: Dragons

Duel Disk:

2n0pi6h.png

Reactions: Impactsona