Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#IgnoreCharlotte[/HASHTAG], she's overrated.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ena, I don't get it. dancing and waving your hand and falling on someone after bouncing from rope to rope; well he can't wrestle.

If Cena could not wrestle, he would not have been the face of WWE for like the last nearly 10 years. To say he can't wrestle on behalf of opinion of his style is fine but in terms of wrestling and skill, he can wrestle whether you like the style he does or not. He has been responsible for saving matches with less experienced wrestles on multiple occasions. Before Miz got over, he was HORRIFIC in the ring and his feud with Cena basically helped him become a better wrestler.

Reactions: Death Walker

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
If Cena could not wrestle, he would not have been the face of WWE for like the last nearly 10 years. To say he can't wrestle on behalf of opinion of his style is fine but in terms of wrestling and skill, he can wrestle whether you like the style he does or not. He has been responsible for saving matches with less experienced wrestles on multiple occasions. Before Miz got over, he was HORRIFIC in the ring and his feud with Cena basically helped him become a better wrestler.

Humm. Maybe it's a question of style then. I didn't say for he wasn't popular for some reason. Now if people like him they do. And I notice many boo him too.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Humm. Maybe it's a question of style then. I didn't say for he wasn't popular for some reason. Now if people like him they do. And I notice many boo him too.

His style can be dry, I will give you that.

It is fun to boo Cena like it is fun to boo Reigns. Some people just like to be trolls. I mean if they are enjoying the product that way, go for it.

Billc

Jobber
Reaction score
His style can be dry, I will give you that.

It is fun to boo Cena like it is fun to boo Reigns. Some people just like to be trolls. I mean if they are enjoying the product that way, go for it.

I saw on TV Reigns was hunkered in the corner post area and Wyatt was walking around the ring. I guess someone hit reigns in the head with a "Money in the Bank" suitcase they made. Sometimes I wouldn't mind hitting some of them with tomatoes, like Owens sometimes. But a suitcase. That's a bit much. They do do a lot to entertain.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I saw on TV Reigns was hunkered in the corner post area and Wyatt was walking around the ring. I guess someone hit reigns in the head with a "Money in the Bank" suitcase they made. Sometimes I wouldn't mind hitting some of them with tomatoes, like Owens sometimes. But a suitcase. That's a bit much. They do do a lot to entertain.
Yeah that ain't cool. They are portraying characters. People who don't understand that need to stay at home.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
But... Kayfabe?!:why:
Kayfabe's line ends where real people start getting hurt.
Maybe they need something before every show that warns people these wrestlers are acting. The "kayfabe" from the 90's and before that is dead anyways.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Anthony Roman

Jobber
Reaction score
It's cuz Mr.McMahon gives him too many wins. It's really predictable that he will win but at the time Braun is beating him a lot so I think Mr.McMahon finally kinda came to his senses.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Kayfabe's line ends where real people start getting hurt.
Maybe they need something before every show that warns people these wrestlers are acting. The "kayfabe" from the 90's and before that is dead anyways.

Eh, for kayfabe, It is dead, but it wouldn't hurt for people to somewhat keep it... Like ya boi Jason Angle.