Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It wasn't all that bad.

I did lots and lots of hunting early on in the game to make all the trapper clothing and the camp stuff Pearson can make, so I had a pretty good idea of where to find most things. Some of the birds took a bit of time but once you've been around the map you kinda learn where a lot of them usually are if you've been looking for them.
I did the exact same thing, but the birds were the only thing that gave me some trouble, but I soon figured their main spawn points.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
This game is fucking brilliant. I love the views, the graphics but man this story, you just know shit is gonna hit the fan.

I love the robbery and dig the slower pace than RDR, it's actually quite relaxing for me to play this. Until the bounty hunters get on my ass then it's parteh time!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
This game is fucking brilliant. I love the views, the graphics but man this story, you just know shit is gonna hit the fan.

I love the robbery and dig the slower pace than RDR, it's actually quite relaxing for me to play this. Until the bounty hunters get on my ass then it's parteh time!
The story is amazing and actually has feelings to it. Red Dead 1 and Red Dead 2 are the only games that have ever made legit cry at rhe ending.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I literally screamed at the cavalry as I ran out of that barn in RDR.
Awesome. I was just like I am taking you bastards with me, and the end I was like you ain't taking me alive. Some what of a off note I liked the ending of Red Dead 1 just because it is the ending of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, did anyone pick up on the numerous Western movie references in this game as I did. My favorite is when you rob the train and it is a shot per shot remake of the scene in The Assassination of Jesse James.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm bumping an old WWEF thread bc its the only one I've found for the game :garrett

I've finally started back up my 100% playthrough attempt, I'm in Guarma and my only goal is to get all the exclusive animals completed in my compendium. It's a fuckin' pain tho honestly and it seems some glitches to get to guarma in the epilogue still work so I'm really considering skipping it lmao I only have two snakes left to find tho, I've done all the others

This save has been really fun tho, I've tried to play mostly realistically while also completing all collectibles and side missions, usually there's a time in the chapters where it's more peaceful and no urgent mission that Arthur would want to do first so I do collectibles then, saving some for John in the epilogue too. I upgraded the camp fully in chapter 2 bc I wanted to see how all camps looked fully upgraded, that was A LOT of hunting but it ended up being way more fun than I expected

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just found, tracked, killed, and skinned the fer-de-lance snake :garrett only some kind of Boa left, sunglow or some shit i think

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I never finished the game :slip: maybe I should go finish it one day

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I really fell in love once I started this second playthrough since I didn't hunt much or even explore too much of the map the first time. One of my favorite things was in chapter 2 I basically traveled the whole map besides the restricted south area and got all the points of interests Arthur could draw in his journal, there was some wild shit :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh man its great, how far are you in the story?
It’s been so long I don’t remember lol. I might just start over depending how far in :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It’s been so long I don’t remember lol. I might just start over depending how far in :lol

I'd recommend it, only downside is chapter 1 is such a slog at first lol on a replay it wasn't as bad bc I was more interested in the characters after seeing what happened but the first time I just wanted to go rob shit

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I GOT ALL THE SNAKES :mark: time to progress the story....although it just gets fucking sad from here on out :lol

Reactions: Deezy

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I really fell in love once I started this second playthrough since I didn't hunt much or even explore too much of the map the first time. One of my favorite things was in chapter 2 I basically traveled the whole map besides the restricted south area and got all the points of interests Arthur could draw in his journal, there was some wild shit :lol
This is what I'll be doing when I re visit the game. As much as I liked Red Dead 2 I definitely didn't explore much or do any of the extra stuff in my first playthrough. Just wanted to progress through the game's story mainly. I even got immersed playing like that, so I'm only just imagining how much more immersive it would be fully exploring, soaking in the world, hunting and all that.

Reactions: Chris