• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread

Solid Snake

Champion
I'll just post this here:

Ds8YEBYXgAA4_ch.jpg

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Started today. Depending on what kind of copy you got and when you got it, everyone will be allowed online by Friday.

It is only in beta for now though. Not sure when they will "officially" release it.

Yeah I heard about the beta, can't play that because I only got standard edition, was curious when it releases to everyone.

Solid Snake

Champion
Yeah I heard about the beta, can't play that because I only got standard edition, was curious when it releases to everyone.
Something was going on with the game on Xbox. Not sure if it was fixed but a lot of people had trouble getting online. Hope you have PlayStation lol

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Unless I can be a hermit in the woods who hunts, fishes and goes on existential chain smoking inducing night walks, I'm not playing online.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Apparently, the Banjo Player in Red Dead 2 in Butcher's Creek is based on a real person.
4vOaKIPf4Jjh10KzhUPOTWujCeXmzmkNYGanMj-gaUA.jpg
Also, the guy suffered from serve Goiter.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Did you hate tye hunting request as much as I did?
It wasn't all that bad.

I did lots and lots of hunting early on in the game to make all the trapper clothing and the camp stuff Pearson can make, so I had a pretty good idea of where to find most things. Some of the birds took a bit of time but once you've been around the map you kinda learn where a lot of them usually are if you've been looking for them.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Also since I hadn't done it yet, gonna post some spoilery thoughts about the game.

Let me start this off by saying I absolutely love Arthur Morgan. When the trailers first started coming out showing him off, I thought I was going to really dislike him compared to John Marston. But as I played the game, the more attached I became to Arthur. He's funnier than John, and generally has a more positive outlook even though you can totally make him a murdering psychopath if you want. I also appreciated that he didn't really have any motivations for the first four chapters other than just making money for the gang and being loyal to Dutch. I kinda like that "blank slate" approach where you get to shape the character a bit instead of being set in stone, like John's motivation to get his family back in RDR.

The tuberculosis diagnosis hit me pretty hard even though it was easy to tell he was getting sick. Arthur starts coughing sometimes in dialogue back in chapter 3 even, and it keeps getting worse. I had a feeling Arthur was going to die in this game since for one, they did it with RDR, and two, Arthur is never mentioned once in RDR so I figured something would happen to him rather than him just moving on somehow. They did a good job developing Arthur's character after he knows he's going to die. I like how he turns into a man trying to help the people he cares about. Always made me sad when he'd have a coughing fit during/after missions. The first time it really, really got to me was the cutscene where he talks to the nun outside the train station. He tells her "I'm scared, Sister." The shakiness in his voice, the sickly complexion, his gaunt eyes. Tears were shed. Very few games have done a better job at making me get invested in, care about, and feel a strong sense of emotion regarding a character. All that aside, it was very cool to see just exactly how John ended up owning Beecher's Hope, and the epilogue gave us more Sadie who was absolutely my favorite character in the game besides Arthur. I almost thought we'd be playing as her in the epilogue instead of John, but he makes more sense.

download.jpg

There's a screenshot I took right at the end of the game, always tugs on the heartstrings a little bit to see that.

P.S. Fuck Micah Bell.