Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Here's the trailer we were waiting for.

Any ideas on where the setting could be? Doesn't seem like the same place as before. There's strong rumours that it's supposed to be a prequel too, but you know [HASHTAG]#Rumours[/HASHTAG].

Reactions: The Phenom

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Glad to know it was finally revealed.

I was skeptical at first and figured that the whole Rockstar changing their logo to red thing was either going to be an announcement for a remaster of Red Dead Redemption, or possibly a PC port. The setting depends on if that leaked map that came out a few months ago was legit, it included the entire map of Red Dead Redemption with some additional areas, so who knows.

My only question about the game is are they going to do a staggered release for PC like GTA V did in order to work on a fully fledged PC version of the game instead of making a half-assed port of the console version like a lot of devs do nowadays *coughMafia3cough*, or if it's going to be on PC at all. Right now there's no announcement, but I'm hoping for it to come. I would hate to have to buy the game on PS4 and deal with all the stuff playing on a console entails.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
No mention of PC at all, but seeing GTA V, I am sure they can manage to port it over properly if they want to, especially with Xbox and windows boasting a similar architecture and whatnot. Would get them a tonne of sales too so I'm sure they'll do it at some point.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
RDR is coming to PC & PS4 via PSNow, I reckon this Tuesday? Dunno, maybe this month at least.

PSNow is $20 a month, but they offer a 7 day free trail. If you haven't played RDR, now is the time.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Doubt it'll come to Switch, should step back and see how it does before even trying to get a game as big as it'll be on a cartridge.

PC will still be another year or two after launch, like GTA V. If you guys are lucky.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
RDR is coming to PC & PS4 via PSNow, I reckon this Tuesday? Dunno, maybe this month at least.

PSNow is $20 a month, but they offer a 7 day free trail. If you haven't played RDR, now is the time.

I do love the free Xbox backward compatibility XD

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I do love the free Xbox backward compatibility XD
I was going to get it when I got my One S, but I ended up going back to PS4. Found a walkthrough to watch to freshen myself up, but I may just wait till it's out on PSNow. Although, the first time I tried it on PS3 it was laggy as hell. Hopefully it'll run better now.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I was going to get it when I got my One S, but I ended up going back to PS4. Found a walkthrough to watch to freshen myself up, but I may just wait till it's out on PSNow. Although, the first time I tried it on PS3 it was laggy as hell. Hopefully it'll run better now.

I have it on Xbox One and it runs really well, really enjoyed the multiplayer back in the day too but that campaign is just so awesome. It might just be my old crappy TV when I had PS3 or something but the graphics look much better on Xbox one. It was like 10$ on a sale too :D

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I have it on Xbox One and it runs really well, really enjoyed the multiplayer back in the day too but that campaign is just so awesome. It might just be my old crappy TV when I had PS3 or something but the graphics look much better on Xbox one. It was like 10$ on a sale too :D
Smdh, if it was on sale when I had it and Witcher 2 was still on sale maybe I would have stuck around longer.:krabs:

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Meh, I played RDR way back when I had my first PS3.

Don't really feel like playing for PS Now or anything, the only reason we even have PS+ anymore is the fact that it was really cheap one Black Friday so there are like two years left or something like that

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
We did a trial of PSNow a few weeks ago and loved it. Discontinued, but with RDR I'll be picking it up at least until I beat RDR lol

On the topic of RDR2 and the trailer.... wow. What is there to say? It's gorgeous, atmospherial, breathtaking. I'll watch it like 10,000 times until the next trailer. Yep. It's gonna be something else.

Take your guns to town.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Saying it now, this will be the best game Rockstar has made thus far.