Random Indy wrestling talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

I hear they turned Cabana heel in OVW. Very odd. Only the wwe would make the ultimate babyface a heel

[yt]Vd7XVaxKa84[/yt]

What do you think

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
He actually works as a heel. I liked that promo, they should be having this feud in WWE, not OVW.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif
CHOCOLATE RAIN

But seriously, how can you suspend your disbelief on that promo. Cabana's laugh was such a forced fakey laugh and the whole promo itself seemed fake. Didn't think it worked well at all tbh.

Rell

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious, but meh, Cabana is like the face of all faces, why turn him heel? I honestly believe the promo worked though, Cabana pulled off acting "insane" pretty easily.

PeepShow

Meh, his laugh just seemed way too fake. Whatever floats your boats though I guess.

Rell

Reaction score
I think that it was supposed to sound like that.

I was about to say the same thing, he was pretty much playing the psycho card. I mean, he was electrocuting a god damn teddy bear :laugh:

What the hell is that? I wish I could OVW weekly, it seems like fun stuff.

JHar888

Reaction score
Colt Cabana has a a good heel look to him IMO, but what in the world was that?! The entire promo sucked, every single line was like "what...?" "hahahaha." "yayayayaeah!" "Hey I know that guy." Every line sounded like a home-made video that I'd see on Youtube and wouldn't find funny. The obnoxious laughing, the constant references to chocolate rain, it all sucked.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
:roflmao: Colt is awesome, he should be called up to the main roster ASAP.

LOL @ Shawn Spears reaction at the end :laugh2:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Colt has the charisma to be good with any gimmick, but I think he would connect most with the fans with his ROH personality, the college fratboy type of attitude. It seems more realistic and a personality people would see in real life.

Montana

Yes, the wwe needs Colt. I think he's a future legend. At least he should be. A true entertainer, and can bring fun back to wrestling. Perfect personality to relate to the fans. Not sure what they are waiting on.

That was one ODD promo though.

Colt Cabana in Dx?!?! hmmm ....Nah