Random Indy wrestling talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Generico vs. Low Ki is on there too? Dang, I need to find that too, or better yet, someone needs to just upload the whole show. :eek:

Montana

^ it is common, IWA-MS had/has really (really) small crowds like 40-70 people too.

Its sad. IWA-MS is awesome (i think) Heres a better Tornado Vid.

[yt]LmWZ27FDJb0[/yt]

Heres another Human Tornado vid.

[yt]aAA6dc9GAFI[/yt]

Again, i don't know why tornado isn't signed to a major contract. The wwe/tna is missing fun entertainment.

[yt]YpgmGUkEWzM[/yt]

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I first seen Tornado back in WSX and I loved him (not that way) he was awesome..Someone like WWE who's marketing to young kids at the moment should of signed him.

PeepShow

LMAO.gif
Wow, he is truly a great talent. That last vid was insanely AWESOME.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I don't know why most of the PWG Roster doesn't have a contract in TNA, some of there stuff is so funny, it blows Curry Man and Shark Boy out of the water. Tornado is one of my faves from there, it sucks he'll be gone for a year.

And I saw a WSX reference, my brother has the season on DVD, and I finally get it. It's wrestling on crack, and it was good for what it did. Damn you Ricky Banderas and your stupid fireball.

PeepShow

And I saw a WSX reference, my brother has the season on DVD, and I finally get it. It's wrestling on crack, and it was good for what it did. Damn you Ricky Banderas and your stupid fireball.

How hard is that to get? I'm looking on ebay and am having no luck.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score

PeepShow

Who the hell is Chris Bosh? I keep hearing all about him, but every time I see that name, I always think of the Raptors Forward :eek: Someone enlighten me plz.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Who the hell is Chris Bosh? I keep hearing all about him, but every time I see that name, I always think of the Raptors Forward :eek: Someone enlighten me plz.

Lioncock. I think he's retired, but he was great.

[YT]fatudtPwdw[/YT]

[YT]TeUoPPs5yZ8[/YT]

PeepShow

He defeated Generico and AJ Styles in the same tourney? Dang, you'd think I would have known more about the guy. Might have to look into that.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
He said in July 07' he was taking a break from wrestling but he hasn't come back yet.. I hope he does come back soon though because he was a good wrestler.

Montana

Tornado is out for a year???? I thought it was like 3-6 months?

and Bosh mostly just wrestled in PWG right? That may be why he's not as known, as some other indy guys.