Random Indy wrestling talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Colt can work as a heel (The dude can be ANNOYING when he wants), but this is something that they usually do in the developmental promotions. They'll let the wrestlers work as faces and heels for periods of time to see how they do in each situation.

Hell, he can be face, he can be heel, I don't care. I just want him to get called up already!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
too bad WWE chose Hawkins and Ryder over Cabana and Ace Steel to be his bitches, that would've been pretty nice.

Montana

Who Knew???

[yt]asbb6pJ_CYc[/yt]

This is funny, on many levels.

Soulpower

Lol. I don't why, but Omega reminded me of Chuckie T in that vid.

Montana

Did i hear the name chuck???

Training for the big match
[yt]AuH4gGNb4cA&NR=1[/yt]

[yt]XxRz1sdXOgQ[/yt]

Soulpower

Anyone who plays MGS and watches Boy Meets World is ok in my book!

Soulpower

This is like the 7th time I've watched these videos... And I still can't get enough of them!

Soulpower

[yt]2Ltug4wmUYA[/yt]

Creepy! Not only that, but the TRANSFORM thing seems to be a shot at Jigsaw who apparently left CHIKARA on not so friendly terms.

Montana

Im assuming you mean the shane storm video? ( i cant see it)

I did find it odd talking about transform. Not sure what i think of the new look, kinda cool ending though. I thought he would unmask.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Shane Storm's new mask looks pretty cool. Does anyone know why Jigsaw left Chikara? (Other than going to ROH)

Soulpower

Because I'm bored, here's a couple of indy related videos.

First Up: Eddie Kingston talks about meeting Necro for the first time.

[yt]yGheKMLrfIg[/yt]

Second:Clips of a match between Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi

[yt]V5PvUuehwb4[/yt]