Punk sh*ts his pants on Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I used to love SD when it was its own shit... but now it is just a bunch of dudes I have already seen for the week on tape delay doing shit that is only storyline relevant in the loosest definition of the term.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I used to love SD when it was its own shit... but now it is just a bunch of dudes I have already seen for the week on tape delay doing shit that is only storyline relevant in the loosest definition of the term.
Doesn't bother me really, but I see your point

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Aw well, interesting. I genuinely thought nobody on this forum watched SD these days. maybe I should take a poll, there may be more!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
BTW, off topic but did you see your man Dolph's latest Hulu intro for Raw. I loved it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
No but it is depressing that that is the only type of airtime he gets. I've never used HULU
Oh thats how I watch Raw and Smackdown usually. The Raw eps always have an intro from someone to say its a special 90 min episode (cuz they cut shit out :mad2:) Dolph's was good shit this week.

CM Punk Girl

Jobber
Reaction score
I honestly thought when my other half told me about this that he was joking, didn't realise it was a common occurrence, I still love Punk even if he did a poop lol :sad:

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Didn't really notice anything apart from the dark patches in the middle of the ring. Congrats, Punk.

Reactions: CM Punk Girl

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Hunter shat himself earlier this year when he was attacked by Lesnar. It was very visible.

I don't feel it was too clear whether he pissed or shat himself. He definitely had a BIG WET CROTCH though.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't feel it was too clear whether he pissed or shat himself. He definitely had a BIG WET CROTCH though.
Yeah i was expecting poop references and the ref seemed to not get near him after the match....but really dude had to have adjusted himself a dozen times, and rightfully so.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i was expecting poop references and the ref seemed to not get near him after the match....but really dude had to have adjusted himself a dozen times, and rightfully so.

His fight or flight reflex took over when he got that close to Brock. I wouldn't blame him. Brock probably has made several men shit themselves, and countless more shart themselves.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
His fight or flight reflex took over when he got that close to Brock. I wouldn't blame him. Brock probably has made several men shit themselves, and countless more shart themselves.
Yeah if Bo