Payback Payback 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
7 hours til showtime!
I'm so pissed off the bar I usually go to watch these PPVs is under new management and they refuse to spend the extra $50 cash or whatever even though there's like 7 of us there that said we would kick in $3 a piece in addition to our official bar tab.. I don't think they understand though people like getting drunk and watching wrestling so they were making mad alcohol sales and even bigger tips just for having the PPVs on.

Looks like it's Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, or I guess I could just hook my friends desktop up to my 42 inch screen and watch it like that.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Who else thinks this is gonna be like 2009 and the major heels get heat killed by Cena?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Who else thinks this is gonna be like 2009 and the major heels get heat killed by Cena?

It's going to be verrrryyyy verryyyyy verryyyy interesting to see that one play out fully. I'm 50/50 really on who I think is going to win; do I have a preference? Of course it's Bray Wyatt but just the way the whole feud is playing out it could really go either way.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It's going to be verrrryyyy verryyyyy verryyyy interesting to see that one play out fully. I'm 50/50 really on who I think is going to win; do I have a preference? Of course it's Bray Wyatt but just the way the whole feud is playing out it could really go either way.
I'll take Stopspot's advice and never bet against Cena.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I hope not man.... I am rooting for Bray tonight. But a rumor I read the other day is disconcerting to me.. I read that they are possibly planning a face turn for Bray. That would be awful.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
54c6623beb6506c7e0ca14100244c63f.png

Reactions: Just Kevin

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I hope not man.... I am rooting for Bray tonight. But a rumor I read the other day is disconcerting to me.. I read that they are possibly planning a face turn for Bray. That would be awful.
Wyatt family is a cult, that wouldn't make sense.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Entertaining to read,
I'd be furious if this happened, dude is on the right track to becoming one of the top heels in the business and they wanna fuck that shit up?
Also for someone like him and for all the actions he's committed during his stint on the Main Roster it will take a lot more than 6 months.. even if it is just turning him into a babyface IMO.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If you wanted to turn Wyatt face, it would take some tremendous set-up that hasn't happened yet.

And, yeah, he's on the way to being the top heel in WWE. Turning him face at this point would just be a bad idea.

wk

brooke phillips

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
well i hope this ppv do not be over hype and the shield wins and bray Wyatt wins :happy:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I should see you guys a little later. Definitely watching tonight. Be nice to have a LD thread again!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I should see you guys a little later. Definitely watching tonight. Be nice to have a LD thread again!
I'll be here, idk if I will for the Kick off match but maybe, just depends on if I'm finished cooking a beast of a meal for the PPV.