Payback Payback 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/479589-daniel-bryan-buried-alive-update
Crazy I was just reading the article myself.

Would make sense if Brie was pregnant, although wrestling Steph would be pretty kewl. Straight Divas version of Cody and Goldy wrestling for their jobs back.

or perhaps he gives up the title and it's rewarded to Kane and then Bryan wins it back at MITB... I would actually like that even more.... gives Kane one last title run before retiring.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
or perhaps he gives up the title and it's rewarded to Kane and then Bryan wins it back at MITB... I would actually like that even more.... gives Kane one last title run before retiring.
True that, could very well be the case. The recover process must be going really well if DB is thinking he's about to be fully recovered 5 weeks after surgery rather than the 2-3 months he was estimated originally at.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I feel bad for Brie Bella fans. On Payback she's getting fired while on Total Divas she's getting married.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I feel bad for Brie Bella fans. On Payback she's getting fired while on Total Divas she's getting married.

Married women shouldn't work imo.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
mvNzhyt.jpg

I might watch the last hour of this Paybackee show on Sunday. Early plans for Sunday night have me doing absolutely nothing between 10 and 11 that night, so help me God with this, I might chime in to watch a bit of WWE after a year or so (I still haven't watched a full WWE show since late 2008 lol).

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
But
mvNzhyt.jpg

I might watch the last hour of this Paybackee show on Sunday. Early plans for Sunday night have me doing absolutely nothing between 10 and 11 that night, so help me God with this, I might chime in to watch a bit of WWE after a year or so (I still haven't watched a full WWE show since late 2008 lol).

Dear Parallel Universe Testify: Please climb through whatever wormhole you came from and give us the real Testify back. We miss our brotha'.

Thanks in advance! :joeyryan:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
But

Dear Parallel Universe Testify: Please climb through whatever wormhole you came from and give us the real Testify back. We miss our brotha'.

Thanks in advance! :joeyryan:

Classic Broman who didn't recognize shit coming outta my mouth. As always, I lied. Now that's classic Testify.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I would LOVE to see Evolution coerce Ambrose to join Evolution when Batista leaves. Anybody else just landing in Evolution would be weird to me, unless it was someone completely new like Zayn or something.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Kick Off: Hair vs Mask Match
0254a373338e1aa5d75e909c7c6a51ab.jpg

Hornswoggle vs El Dorito
El Torito pits his mask against Hornswoggle's hair on WWE Payback Kickoff, which airs exclusively on WWE Network this Sunday at 7:30 ET/4:30 PT.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
So.. final card for Payback..

Kick off match
El Torito vs Hornswoggle - Mask vs Hair match

Rusev vs Big E
Cesaro vs Sheamus - United States title match
BNB vs RVD - IC title match
Paige vs Alicia Fox - Divas title match
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt - Last Man Standing match
The Shield vs Evolution - No Holds Barred 6 man Elimination tag match
Daniel Bryan's Ultimatum - Relinquish title or Brie is fired

So what do we think is going to happen?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So.. final card for Payback..

Kick off match
El Torito vs Hornswoggle - Mask vs Hair match

Rusev vs Big E
Cesaro vs Sheamus - United States title match
BNB vs RVD - IC title match
Paige vs Alicia Fox - Divas title match
John Cena vs Bray Wyatt - Last Man Standing match
The Shield vs Evolution - No Holds Barred 6 man Elimination tag match
Daniel Bryan's Ultimatum - Relinquish title or Brie is fired

So what do we think is going to happen?

Damien Sandow is going to show up in a CM Punk outfit and troll everyone.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That would actually be hilarious....but word is that Punk will be less than 30 mins away watching the Blackhawks play.
Yeah I figured haha I knew they were on at the same time pretty much, I would lmao though if that happened or if the wonderful return of CM Skunk reared its head around. Plus for some reason I follow CM Punk on Twitter and he posted this not too long ago.

f770597525ce5ca19a7da63723d31b3a._.jpg

"See you Sunday Lion, Your Friend isn't Invited"<- that shit had me rolling didn't even realize it was J-Biebs until I saw it again today.

Reactions: Just Kevin