Orton injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Be fair- he can say four things. Don't forget how much of a broken record he was about them metrosexuals.
Women want a rugged man! Men don't know what women want, but I'm the man here to tell you exactly what women want! Bathing? For pussies! Twice a year I say.

Reactions: Majour and Cloud

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that Orton only works when he is the guy working with the guy. He can draw with HHH or Taker, but he can't carry a feud from a drawing or entertainment aspect. You can cite his lack of motivation all you want, but I think the dude just doesn't have a great mind for the business. He was given a money gimmick to start with and did well, he is good in ring, but now he can't rediscover himself, which is the true sign of a GREAT performer.

All wrestlers draw better when they're up against guys who are just as big (or bigger) stars than themselves. Same goes for HHH and Undertaker as well as the elite wrestlers like Hogan, Austin and the like. History shows that pairing just anyone up with an already established star won't automatically guarantee box office success. Orton still deserves credit for feuding with top level names and still drawing money. If I recall correctly, outside of his feud with The Rock, Cena's best numbers were during his rivalry with Orton in 2007 and 2009.

Not disagreeing that Orton isn't a primarily star, of course.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not on this board you don't, and luckily for me this is the one and only place I discuss wrestling.
I would f anyone on here said he was not a great worker he should not be pushed abve shite ike Cena and Punk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

^^ Damien Sandow knows the Truth about Randy just listen to his song in the beginning.