Orton injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Rumours starting to circulate round the internet that Orton was injured on RAW. If so how will this affect the WWE WM plans? Will this be Bryans big break?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Rumours starting to circulate round the internet that Orton was injured on RAW. If so how will this affect the WWE WM plans? Will this be Bryans big break?
If Orton was injured, then I'd imagine Cena either will or won't get the title, probably not because this is too much of an amazing opportunity for Bryan to get his chance if Orton actually is hurt.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm whenever these things come up it makes me want to rewatch the match to see where exactly he got hurt out, I think I'm going to do so now.
I don't think it's too severe, I can't recall anything being too damaging from that match last night.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I hope he is hurt. Not because I hate Orton per say, but because I'd love to see hell Batista face DB.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
From what I've managed to find its possibly his shoulder again.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If it's a torn shoulder labrum, then jesus he's gone for 6 months.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
as long as it's not too serious, I assume WWE will let him not wrestle on some Raw's and Smackdown's to heal up a little bit. Let him fight and win the chamber. then continueto mania.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He must have finally looked in the mirror :pipebomb:

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I hope he's hurt. Really, I don't really the guy personally, but his current self is awful. Why does WWE push this awfully boring version of Orton as the Unified Champ? I got into a depression when watching his match with Cena last night, good grief, this dude is awful. If an injury is the only way to get rid of him, so be it! I'm down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hope he's hurt. Really, I don't really the guy personally, but his current self is awful. Why does WWE push this awfully boring version of Orton as the Unified Champ? I got into a depression when watching his match with Cena last night, good grief, this dude is awful. If an injury is the only way to get rid of him, so be it! I'm down.
I couldn't bring myself to watch the match. I just scanned through it to see if the crowd buried it, and was disappointed that they didn't.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I couldn't bring myself to watch the match. I just scanned through it to see if the crowd buried it, and was disappointed that they didn't.
Yeah, those were my feelings. I just sat through it because I was watching it with someone else, but good grief. As you said, the only thing that would save the match was that classic burial but we only got very sparse "boring" chants. It's one of those things that makes me wonder why I still watch pro wrestling, because damn it. Orton can't wrestle a good match to save his life these days and his promos suck. It makes me so mad that this dude is being pushed the way he is, ugh.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
There isnt any reason to believe it's serious. The match v. Cesaro is still scheduled for SD tapings tonight, I guess we'll have to see what the results are when they come out later.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Am I the only one who forgets sometimes that Orton is even the champion? Lol, Bryan is always the center of the talk these, and Punk now. Roman gets a hella lot of attention, along with the whole Shield break up thing.

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo