Orton injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
watch 2004, he has shown charisma. its the character and booking

his workrate is supreme, fans just discriminate against him
What reason would fans have to discriminate against him? If he were entertaining people they aren't going to go out of there way to shit on him.

Oh goddammit, now i have to suck my own dick... AGAIN!

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What reason would fans have to discriminate against him? If he were entertaining people they aren't going to go out of there way to shit on him.
They just see him and think "wwe have handed him everything" well they have because he is the best man for the fucking job.

people say he is boring in the ring, why was he voted wrestler of the year in powerslam magazine then ah? the smartest fans in the world read that magazine. just becaus ehe does not resort to frivelous promos like Rock, or is some phony freedom fighter like Punk, does not mean he is not any good,

He is the NIN of wrestling, you have to be smart to appreciate him

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They just see him and think "wwe have handed him everything" well they have because he is the best man for the fucking job.

people say he is boring in the ring, why was he voted wrestler of the year in powerslam magazine then ah? the smartest fans in the world read that magazine. just becaus ehe does not resort to frivelous promos like Rock, or is some phony freedom fighter like Punk, does not mean he is not any good,

If liking Orton makes you smart I will gladly accept being.... not.. smart? Works for me. Fuck Orton.

@Aids Johnson where is my Orton splooge bath pic?? Please tell me you still have it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
what is wrong with him
He just doesn't do it for me man, especially on the mic, but his matches I find to be repetitive and dull as well. On the mic he talks in the same tone, same voice every second of every promo. "I'm Randy Orton and this is how I think I should talk for a promo. I pace every sentence exactly the same, I emphasize words in cliche spots, I say nothing profound. Randy Orton promo 2014. I. Am Randy Orton."

His matches are admittedly 5 steps ahead of his boring mic work, but he seems to have fallen into the match routine worse than 2010 Cena. Every Orton TV match seems the same, and because he is working 15 minute TV matches on the reg they are nearly PPV length it means by the time we see an Orton PPV match it already feels stale because we've seen nearly the same match all month long on Raw.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I respect Orton in several ways but I agree that he is very stale. I feel that they should make Orton more vicious and tenacious; much like when he feuded with Triple at WrestleMania 26. He honestly reminds me of Alberto Del Rio: performs well on occasion, mediocre mic skills, and a boring presence. It's stale WWE. And how do you repay us? Let's bring back the out-of-shape Batista.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I like Orton (when he's a heel), but he has gotten stale. I don't blame him solely for this as I think it does have a lot to do with how's he being booked. The sad part is that the guy made huge strides prior to becoming the WWE Champion at SummerSlam and even in the aftermath of that. His selling was among the best in the company leading up to his heel turn, but he seems to have regressed. The problem with his feud with Cena is that, while Cena's recent growth has been showcased, Orton seems to have forgotten his. That's worrisome.

wk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Maybe there's to many metrosexuals watching wrestling and we just don't understand what a real man is!