Orton injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jobrien1032

Jobber
Reaction score
Reference Dolph'sZiggler calling Orton a boring prick. I agree on some level. Orton's been really stale since his feud with Bryan. At least in my opinion. The reaction Orton gave after he ddt Cena from the top rope was comical, hilarious, priceless, you name it. All this talk of how boring he is and the reaction of the fans during his matches are getting under his skin. But what he said after that ddt was freaking great.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I seen that right after he was pinned he rolled out of the ring. The refs ran over there while Cena was in the ring celebrating, and you could see refs and trainers tending to Orton. I'm gonna have to rewatch it later to double check. If he is injured I think they will just go with either Brock/Batista or Cena/Batista

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's weird how WWE's talent are either leaving or dropping like flies.

Side note. Doesn't the word Circulate sound oddly sexual for a word? Say it in your head slowly, maybe i'm just being immature.

Reactions: Cloud

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It's weird how WWE's talent are either leaving or dropping like flies.

Side note. Doesn't the word Circulate sound oddly sexual for a word? Say it in your head slowly, maybe i'm just being immature.

You sir, are a weirdo

(<3 You!)

Reactions: Butters!

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Am I the only one who forgets sometimes that Orton is even the champion? Lol, Bryan is always the center of the talk these, and Punk now. Roman gets a hella lot of attention, along with the whole Shield break up thing.
yeah, they are fucking up Orton's reign

They need to give him more mic time, and build the company around him. Stop selling Cena as the top dog

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
yeah, they are fucking up Orton's reign

They need to give him more mic time, and build the company around him. Stop selling Cena as the top dog
Or option 2 take the belt of Orton as no one cares he's champ.

Reactions: Rogue and Snowman1

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
yeah because the system fucked up with him again
How? They pushed him to the moon and have constantly tried to make him look good but no one cares. I admit there have been a few bad booking decisions for him but not many he buried himself by being passed it and bland. Randy Orton phones it in week after week to just earn his paycheck.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How? They pushed him to the moon and have constantly tried to make him look good but no one cares. I admit there have been a few bad booking decisions for him but not many he buried himself by being passed it and bland. Randy Orton phones it in week after week to just earn his paycheck.
What are you on?

The man has excellent matches almost every week. You need to realise one thing, its the company that make him bland. He has just as much charisma as The Rock, but they instead push Cena. Its not fair, they are runing lives by fuckig up

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What are you on?

The man has excellent matches almost every week. You need to realise one thing, its the company that make him bland. He has just as much charisma as The Rock, but they instead push Cena. Its not fair, they are runing lives by fuckig up
anyone taking this bait can suck my dick