Orton injured?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well...as long as you're being fair-minded.

wk
As if there is anything Boreton can do over the next two months to convince anyone he is worthy of carrying the belt at this point? The dude fucking sucks.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As if there is anything Boreton can do over the next two months to convince anyone he is worthy of carrying the belt at this point? The dude fucking sucks.
his reign is now worse than Sabins xdivision and TNA title reigns in the last year combined. The bitch heel who needs to have his ego stroked continuously is a shit gimmick in general. The worst part is Batista is going over ADR and probably will go over Orton, which gives him 0 credibility before he faces DB or whoever else they shove at him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
his reign is now worse than Sabins xdivision and TNA title reigns in the last year combined. The bitch heel who needs to have his ego stroked continuously is a shit gimmick in general. The worst part is Batista is going over ADR and probably will go over Orton, which gives him 0 credibility before he faces DB or whoever else they shove at him.
Luckily then going over DB will give Batista some much needed credibility :pity2:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Luckily then going over DB will give Batista some much needed credibility :pity2:
:pity1: I doubt he gets anything for a while. 0 matches, 2 moves so far, Orton being a bitch and him running after a guy who cant get a boo to save his life (and i love ADR in ring) but if he puts on a great match with DB sure? I dont know how i would build Batista, but i think he is dogshit and him returning for WM was a mistake that will last two years. Bad mic, overhyped, and when boring chants happen at EC twice or more, watch him throw a tantrum.

DB going over Orton is what makes the most sense, but I honestly am not convinced he is walking out of ER as champ.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
why dont you take your blinkers off.

A lengthy Orton reign is what is needed. Punk and Cena devalued the belts, Orton wpuld add credibility

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
why dont you take your blinkers off.

A lengthy Orton reign is what is needed. Punk and Cena devalued the belts, Orton wpuld add credibility
LMFAO. And you call others trolls.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
LMFAO. And you call others trolls.
How am I trolling.

Orton as shown was a proven mega draw before 2008 when WWE fucked up, rebuild the man and get the big numbers back

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
How am I trolling.

Orton as shown was a proven mega draw before 2008 when WWE fucked up, rebuild the man and get the big numbers back
So you'd have Orton over someone like Daniel Bryan. Lmfao, this isn't 2008 bud. No one wants Orton as champ. At all.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So you'd have Orton over someone like Daniel Bryan. Lmfao, this isn't 2008 bud. No one wants Orton as champ. At all.
orton was proven to draw cash money. he could smarten up the fans as well, as he is the Nin of wrestling

Bryan is a great symbol of wrestling fans, short and has a beard, he gives us hope, but Orton is the man

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
orton was proven to draw cash money. he could smarten up the fans as well, as he is the Nin of wrestling

Bryan is a great symbol of wrestling fans, short and has a beard, he gives us hope, but Orton is the man
Orton doesn't draw any money unless it's the females. No actual wrestling fans along with the good portion of casuals don't want him as champion. He gets less money everytime he is champion and he gets staler and staler every reign.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton doesn't draw any money unless it's the females. No actual wrestling fans along with the good portion of casuals don't want him as champion. He gets less money everytime he is champion and he gets staler and staler every reign.
because the company keep fuckng up

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How am I trolling.

Zack Ryder is a better draw than Randy Orton

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Oh well.
I would rather have HHH vs Bryan and Orton vs Batista than Bryan vs Orton vs Batista why? To see how the crowd shits on the match. You get a great match (HHH vs Bryan) and you enjoy the crowd fucking up the main event

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
+ You get Ambrose vs Seth vs Reigns