Orton Hurt, May Miss WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What Sharpie said you're wasting your time.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
slim don't try an argue with pyro, you will never win or change his mind.

Yeah I know. But just seeing complete biased stuff posted like that, completely illogical, no basis, no nothing... that sorta think just irks me to no end. It causes me to say something cause its pure idiocy on display when its like that. I mean if even one reason was stated it'd be a little better. But nothing was stated. I know I won't win against him cause you can't beat stupid. But sometimes you just have to say something anyways. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that one day there will be a sense of a mind present in his posts.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don´t wish him an injury but I´m happy that he´ll be out of action. I just hate his babyface character. Perhaps, WWE´s trying to make the second SCSA out of Orton and that´s what I find out stupid.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Randy Orton Posts Detailed Update on His Current Injury
In response to several fan questions asking him to elaborate on the extent of his injury, WWE star Randy Orton posted the following on Twitter:

I'm getting alot of q's bout my back. What happened is I herniated a disc (leaked disc fluid) between my L4-L5 in my lower back. Had some strength loss in my left lower leg. Time off is to let the inflammation go down, and try and strengthen the muscles int lower back. The [Wade] Barrett barrage should have picked a steeper flight of stairs.

There's some detailed info.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
So Barrett/Orton at Mania? I don't mind that. Orton is doing the grunt work of a main eventer to work with a midcard to get them over. You could say he did the same with Punk last year.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I have to say I did not miss Orton on the Supershow at all. I know it sounds harsh but I did not notice him not being there.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
of course you wouldn't because you hate orton, just like i did not miss alberto but i really miss ricardo.

Deuce

Reaction score
Ricardo is better then Del Rio.

The RAW Supershow wasn't great but it could have used Bryan/Rhodes to a longer match.

Thanks for stating the obvious bro :lol: and like our conversation before, yes they could've had a longer match.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Deuceisms and Andrewisms in the same thread oh god....

Yes Sharpie I hate Orton but sometimes he makes a show feel more complete, you know with his oil and fake tan?

Aniking

Reaction score
Although I don't mind Orton and think he's a valuable superstar to the company, I didn't miss him either. Reason being is because it's one superstar not appearing, so really it makes very little difference.

Orton/Barrett at Wrestlemania sounds fine to me, but they'll need to keep the feud a little fresher then just having one of them out injured for a month.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I think keeping Orton out 'injured' for a month is a good thing in a way. If the feud did go up to Mania without Orton being out 'injured' it would technically of lasted longer than Orton vs Christian and everyone complained about that so a break from the feud would be pretty cool in my eyes. Maybe have Orton return at Elimination Chamber after Barrett wins the World Title (just a thought) and take him out, I'd dig that.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Update: Randy Orton Injury Update & Contract Status
It is believed that Randy Orton's back injury took place on December 19th when Wade Barrett put Orton through at table according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

It is being reported that Orton's rehab is going well. The reports claim that Orton is in the best mental spirits ever even after the injury setback. Orton is one of the longest contractually talents for WWE. He is under contract with WWE until 2019.

Damn, til 2019?!

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Still think he could come back and win the Rumble, though I'd be pissed. As the Rumble winner he could take it easy before Mania. Would be much happier with Orton-Barrett non-title at Mania though.

Blujay

Reaction score
I'd prefer Barrett's push continuing to a world title match at Mania. Possibly in a multi-man since its been a while since we've seen one. Where he doesn't win it but isn't the one pinned and culminating in his first world title at Extreme Rules or whatever the ppv is after Mania this year.

Orton being off tv doesn't really bug me because I don't really watch much of him anyways because the guy has never done it for me. It only makes room for someone else to step up to the plate and sink their teeth into his spot. I think six months might be a work to make his return a surprise, likely at the Rumble to eliminate Barrett.