Orton Hurt, May Miss WrestleMania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
People keep missing the point. He wasn't injured in the match against Barrett, that match was simply used to write him out of the storylines so that he could heal from pre-existing injuries. He has had the back injuries for some time and he needs time off to heal so WWE used this match against Barrett to get him off television.

That WWEMafia report is simply a way for them to get more people viewing their website because stating the obvious won't get more hits but creating ridiculous rumours gets them more traffic.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah WWEMafia is run by some middle eastern trolls. And tbh troy you're right, I think Orton actually aggrevated the injury when he RKO'd barrett on the car!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"Middle Eastern Trolls" - Half of them can't spell for shit too.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Haha! If you want entertainment go on Randy Orton's WWE Universe page, in fact go on any WWE official facebook page. This is an average post: RINDYZ YOUIZ THE BEZT I LOVEZ YOUZ VIPERZ AND YIRZ SHUD BE CHAMPZ IN 2012 JUSZT LIKE ON WWE 12Z, I HOPEZ U KILLZ WADE BARRETZ WITH THE RKOZZZ! RKO 4 LYIZF

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
^ LOL.

I'm just hoping Orton isn't just out so he can come back at Rumble and win it, I'd much rather someone like Barrett winning Rumble.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
LMAO, yes and especially on John Cenas page Prodigy.

I laughed at all the comments about Kane attacking Cena the other week, and also when he loses. They're all mad.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Haha! If you want entertainment go on Randy Orton's WWE Universe page, in fact go on any WWE official facebook page. This is an average post: RINDYZ YOUIZ THE BEZT I LOVEZ YOUZ VIPERZ AND YIRZ SHUD BE CHAMPZ IN 2012 JUSZT LIKE ON WWE 12Z, I HOPEZ U KILLZ WADE BARRETZ WITH THE RKOZZZ! RKO 4 LYIZF

God, Vince is such a genius. He actually fooled people into liking Randy Orton. It just shows what the hype machine is capable of when impressionable minds get exposed to it.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
God, Vince is such a genius. He actually fooled people into liking Randy Orton. It just shows what the hype machine is capable of when impressionable minds get exposed to it.

shut up just shut up aight.

Orton is actually a talented wrestler.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Still prefer him as a heel.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
shut up just shut up aight.

Orton is actually a talented wrestler.

Aww, I've offended one of the brainwashed minions. How cute.

Orton isn't that good in the ring (wouldn't matter if he was anyway, WWE is purely a political motivated company) he looks good when he has Christian or Ziggler in there to do all the work for him and sell his moves the right way, and he has the charisma, mic skills, presence and versatility of a door, Vince has got you right where he wants you and you don't even know it, lol.

Last edited:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Enough of the debate..

Just hope he aint at Rumble

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Aww, I've offended one of the brainwashed minions. How cute.

Orton isn't that good in the ring (wouldn't matter if he was anyway, WWE is purely a political motivated company) he looks good when he has Christian or Ziggler in there to do all the work for him and sell his moves the right way, and he has the charisma, mic skills, presence and versatility of a door, Vince has got you right where he wants you and you don't even know it, lol.

shut the fuck up you fuckin... nevermind. your pathetic little mind can't see beyond your own stupidity. You've blinded yourself to the point that if someone doesn't agree with you then they are obviously wrong even though you present NO FACTS, NO EVIDENCE, NO REASONING, NO LOGIC to any of your points. You just say... oh if they don't agree then they are obviously brainwashed idiots and wrong.

just shut the fuck up unless you have some reason for why you post the inane dribble that you do. cause so far... you have nothing. Nothing but biased hate for anybody that doesn't agree with you.

Reactions: 1 person

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Typical internet garbage about Orton. It's unbelievable how people hate on Orton just because he's a little dull. He's supposed to be a silent predator that usually doesn't care to talk. Orton is easily in top five for best pure wrestler because he's top notch. Punk, Bryan, Christian, Orton, and Ziggler are probably the best pure wrestlers. Orton is outstanding and deserves to be a top guy. Anyone that doesn't believe that is just another nonsensical IWC loser.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
slim don't try an argue with pyro, you will never win or change his mind.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Alright although I can't stand Orton I have to agree with Allen and Slim. Like him or not you cannot deny the guy has talent and the way he captured the support of the fans when he turned face and kept it is great. Now I'm also not a big fan of his matches but he does step up at times and puts on a good show.