Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That is Road to Wrestlemania, it is in depth and actually takes abvout a couple of hours to complete, I just completed two not so long ago. It is a good game but takes forever to complete the Road to Wrestlemania.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
The game is good, I have unlocked aAttitude Era Jericho and McMahon so far, it is really quite a good game but the RTW ones take forever to complete, about all I have done at the moment.

One last thing, the big men look Blue coming into the RR.

the dark knight

holy fucking shit, where have i been? i completely forgot about that other shop i used to get my games from before the release date. the guy said they've had it for a couple of days now.

now all i need is a fuckin drive all the way to the shop to get it.

edit

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU gards, i wanted to be the first to get it like last year :(

i think i got it first :g:

edit agaain

naah i dont think i did.

phantomgerald

I want it to take forever though. I think the storylines are good, but man is it too short. It'll take probably 10 hours to complete the campaign. too short imo.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
For me it took 5 hours to complete two of the stories, if you have not realized you can do a small career mode as well but idk what that really is. I suggest the RTW Jericho, it good.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I haven't bought it, I just hired it too see if it is any good, and it is pretty good, although I reckon it would get boring after the RTW are done.

the dark knight

could you do me a favor and try a MITB match on legend difficulty to see if the AI is still fuckin dumb?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well really, they can be and they cannot be, most of the time they are but at times they are not complete dumbasses, pretty much all.

Umaga walks like a freak lol.

the dark knight

i miss the triple threat tag team ladder matches in HCTP.....

well still, i have to find out myself later tonight.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
How's career mode? Any fun? Is there a tag team career mode?

I get mine in 2 days btw.

Vandy316

Reaction score
^You can choose from 4 Single Careers, Punk, Cena, Taker or HHH or you can choose Batista and Mysterio for a tag team one. Im doing Punk's and i just won the ECW title off of Tommy Dreamer. Why he has it i have no idea. And ya its pretty fun.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Jericho is in the road to wrestlemania mode aswell by the way. why is everyone forgetting him

tnafan454

Reaction score
the only thing i want out of story mode is the better animations and acual choices why was it that if i was feuding with you in 08 you wanted to shake my hand? or how come when i choose one thing i get the other result. the things like an ECW superstar you can pick raw or smackdown and you get raw nomatter what the pick was.