Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Not RTW... career mode, where you can pick whatever superstar you want. Has anyone tried it, is it fun?

the dark knight

How's career mode? Any fun? Is there a tag team career mode?

I get mine in 2 days btw.
only played 2 exhibition matches so far. checked out some other stuff and thats it..

ATTENTION, whoever got it.

is it me, or did they remove the moves' attributes frm the game? seriously, wtf? there are no ratings for the moves. like...a chokeslam hurts as much as a punch...WTF? is it only me?

and is height measured by centimeters in there too, or just my region? this is confusing me a bit..

Vandy316

Reaction score
ya its in cm here too and it pisses me off. How tall is 208 cm? i dont feel like doing the math.

and i didnt realize that there was an actual Career Mode but im still pissed that u can still only have 1 career at a time.

And ya, now that TDK says it, they dont have the move attributes anymore. i kinda want to know why

Moonlight Drive

30cm=1 foot/12 inches

It's really not that tough to figure out.

Vandy316

Reaction score
ya but i just didnt want to do it or look up the equation. but i guess my guy is 6'9" which is what my final height should be

The Rated R CMStar

AI is way better this year.

The whole atmosphere of the match just rules.

Play Edge vs Undertaker TLC in Legend. It's a fucking treat.

This Guy

Comes out on Sunday here in North America....I said I wasn't going to buy it after 08....but I put a Pre-Order on it today, so I guess thats out the window. The good news is EB Canada has a deal that if you pre-order and trade it back in within 7 days you get your full paid price back in Trade Credit. So if its $59.99 you get $59.99 in trade credit....so if I hate it I can trade it in within 7 days and get something else instead :D

the dark knight

ya its in cm here too and it pisses me off. How tall is 208 cm? i dont feel like doing the math.

and i didnt realize that there was an actual Career Mode but im still pissed that u can still only have 1 career at a time.

And ya, now that TDK says it, they dont have the move attributes anymore. i kinda want to know why
being in centimeters isn't pissing me off...how they've converted it is. according to the background pic, mysterio's 180 cm.......rofl. my ass.

btw i use cm in my daily life, shouldn't be a pain to convert :)

and for the attributes, i asked someone on gamespot he told me they removed it cuz of cheating online. some people pick the strongest moves and keep repeating them. seriously, that excuse is lamer than the action. sigh

Comes out on Sunday here in North America....I said I wasn't going to buy it after 08....but I put a Pre-Order on it today, so I guess thats out the window. The good news is EB Canada has a deal that if you pre-order and trade it back in within 7 days you get your full paid price back in Trade Credit. So if its $59.99 you get $59.99 in trade credit....so if I hate it I can trade it in within 7 days and get something else instead :D
i kinda reached that point too last year after 08 disappointed me. and here i am buying it again with a smile on my face. kinda like when you get pissed off that cena won a title, start @#$!@%@#$%$ing and say "ill never watch raw again" then next week you cant wait to watch it lol.

and sometimes i wish we'd trade petrol prices for game prices. ps360 games are sold for 80-90 USD here :/ . its kinda pissing me off now cuz i wanna get like 6 games within the next month.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Why dont you grab the title in a TLC match? that really is about the only thing in the game that pisses me off

phantomgerald

Ranking the best of the road to Wrestlemania

1. John Cena
2.Chris Jericho
3. HHH
4. Batista/Rey
5. CM Punk
6. Undertaker (no spoilers but i tink the choice of character could have been better.)

Evil Austin

I am getting mine on Thursday and I have high hopes :happy: oh and for the ps3.

Kassidy

Reaction score

lucky, i bought bond the day it came out and returned it the next day cuz there was no local multi and they gave me 20 dollars and sold it for 54 which just made me laugh

Qwake

The game has been out for the past 3 days here in New Zealand and I must say the game was a bit of a let down storywise. The gameplay is awesome, I really enjoyed the matches and the create modes were great too. But the storymode was kind weird how you chose the matches and everything, it was pretty much just matches that you had to drag out to get the 5stars on it. Road to Mania was pretty cool, but GM Mode would have been MUCH better.

Create a finisher was awesome, I made Styles Clash and Canadian Destroyer :D

I always get a good laugh at the moves from former WWE stars that they change the names of, there are some good ones on it lol. Decent game but could have been better imo!

Moonlight Drive

I'm probably gonna pick this up for Chrissy when I get my 360, and damn I'm pumped. Sounds like a kickarse game so far, even though I'll spend most of my time making the craziest finishers I can think of.

The Rated R CMStar

First thing I did was create a decent Impaler DDT for Edge.