Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gashface

Reaction score
I really want firepro but It's not coming out in the UK as of yet. :(

I don't even know if the TNA Impact game will really.

I also have no idea how you guys figures it plays like an arcade game.
1. You havn't played it.
2. It looks like it plays like SDvs.RAW or very similar.

Seriously what are your reasons? It's not like things are flashing up or something arcadey.

You guys would complain if they had made the game of the century. This looks great.

PeepShow

^Thats what Ive been saying. It doesnt matter what TNA does, everyone that is a huge WWE mark, will hate almost everything TNA does. Its just the way it goes. I guess I dont see why they wouldnt want the m to do well, b/c that would just force Vince to do some good shit, hopefully......

ANyways, what is Fire Pro Wrestling?

Mr. Mat

looks sick does anyone know when or if it will be released in australia

Kassidy

Reaction score
I really want firepro but It's not coming out in the UK as of yet. :(

I don't even know if the TNA Impact game will really.

I also have no idea how you guys figures it plays like an arcade game.
1. You havn't played it.
2. It looks like it plays like SDvs.RAW or very similar.

Seriously what are your reasons? It's not like things are flashing up or something arcadey.

You guys would complain if they had made the game of the century. This looks great.

Right here is why i say arcade style

http://caws.ws/impact/#vids

watch gs interview, he says it, game play will be like no other and they have their best arcade gurus working on the title for fast past arcade style, so i know these things by doing my research on a game not just looking at pics of it

and also it doesnt look like it plays anything like svr, when you know ur games like i do cuz im going to school for game art and design, you see the small diffs

as for fire pro i saw it on ign comes out nov 14 2007 here on the ps2 only and it looks shitty, gfx wise but whatever, i have no idea what it is like never played it

gashface

Reaction score
First of all don't patronise me and assume that I've just looked at pictures, I've watched the videos but I did not hear that clip, I also do not appreciate your ego trip about knowing your business because you're going to study games design. I study graphic design but I wouldn't make some comment about the front cover of the game being badly designed and I know what I am talking about because I study graphic design.

Firepro is 2d and the graphics mean sod all because it has the best gameplay and CAW mode ever, which is ultimately more important than graphics.

This Guy

I like the fire pro wrestling games, I always sucked at them though....

on topic, I don't mind arcade style. As a matter of fact one of my favourite wrestling games of all time is still WWF Wrestlefest....(if they could get that on X-Box Live Arcade or Wii Virtual Consol I'd have it downloaded before you can say "It's a Me Mario") But as for how TNA plays, as long as it doesn't play like those Acclaim shit games called WWF War Zone, WWF Attitude, ECW Hardcore Revolution or Legends of Wrestling, it can't be that bad.

The AKI/THQ projects are still the best. If one of the games played more like that, I'd be happy. It was the perfect blend of arcade and simulation style in my opinion.

Soulpower

WTF is Fire Pro Wrestling...?

The best wrestling game series ever concieved. THe graphics won't blow you away but the gameplay is top-notch, and the rosters are usually loaded with American and Japanese wrestlers. Its hand down the best wrestling game out there.

and joe and christian had the same damn moves the whole match, joe and a small diff punch and everything else was the same during the sim

You have to realize something, Kass.. .The game isn't done. Read this.

all of the characters in the game used the same moves; the plan is to have a special series of specific moves for each character.

Its only in the demo where people have the same moves >_>

This Guy

its a wrestling game, that has many promotions in it, (though not the real promotions but simalar so like the WWE might be called the WEW and WCW was like WWC) and it had wrestlers that were dead on to the actual wrestlers, like Hogan, Sting, Road Warriors, the Rock, Austin etc. Had promotions from Japan & Mexico and even had some MMA guys and what not. One version you could even have cage octagon matches. Most versions allowed you to edit names so you could change them all to the actual wrestlers names and promotions and what not. But its very old school graphics and what not. There is a big re-release of them coming out on PS2...don't know when.

Mr. Mat

cool i'll check it out it's gotta be better then legends of wrestling lol

PeepShow

WTF is Fire Pro Wrestling...?

The best wrestling game series ever concieved. THe graphics won't blow you away but the gameplay is top-notch, and the rosters are usually loaded with American and Japanese wrestlers. Its hand down the best wrestling game out there.

Ok, well Ive never even seen this "spectacular" game. Where can I find it? Is it on PS2 or PS3?

xtremebadass

seeing that sick preview with Sting, Angle, Homicide, Joe, etc. ...I will be first in line for this game, I can't wait.

The Godfather

Reaction score
2 New Screens of Joe and Angle and 2 new videos:
1. http://www.gamespot.com/video/933905/6180963/videoplayerpop?
2. http://www.gamespot.com/video/933905/6180965/tna-impact-gameplay-demo-video-feature-1

933905_20071015_screen001.jpg

933905_20071015_screen002.jpg