Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
Hitman is a babyraper

Is there a career mode in the game?

I hope they have a Career Mode.

Too much people leaving. But life goes on.

He wasn't trying to hit Marella in the head. He was trying to shave Marella's stupid haircut with his fist.

Yeah right.He probably missed or that's just acting (maybe acting)

^ Lucky me I could play it on my Xbox 360

Maybe you should wake up a little earlier like at 6:30 or 7:00 and leave at & 7:30. For me I have to wake up at 6:00, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dress, and leave at 6:45 cause I have a 1-8 so I got to be at school by 8:05.

I don't see whats the point of having a match against John Cena for the WWE Title. I've haven't seen anybody hold the WWE Title this long since Triple H & JBL. I think John Cena is going to be WWE Champion until he retires or until the day he dies.

Maybe it's illegal to use powers in his matches

^ Kennedy was suspended for 30 days

^ 23 yrs old

^ Nah it would be garbage like the Kane & MVP Inferno match

Cause Cornette is an idiot

^ lol..

^ lol..

^ You've actually keep track of his record????

TNA is doing better but needs to improve on some other things

^ Agreed I mean look at is WrestleMania record

Duh... who hasn't?

Not me..Well since you know a lot, what is Randy Orton record????

^ Now I don't think it's going to be better then SVR

Shawn Michaels and Chavo has good overalls

^ Thats what WWE needs to do

I thought all his powers came from the urn. And that the urn held the secrets to the Undertaker. Where is the urn now?

I think Paul Bearer still has it

"As pink as the sheets that we lay on, Pink is my favorite crayon"

I will rather have purple then pink

No it said on WWE.com that it's Batista vs Khali in a Poonjob, I am so glad, dude I am going to that and I am going to witness the madness that is Poonjob. Early advertisements are always wrong anyways.

That Pujami Prison match is the worst match ever. It's just a cheap indian version of Hell In A Cell

^ Why do you keep posting that nasty shit????

I think that Paul Heyman would be good in ROH. It fits him good. ROH is like a new generation of ECW but better. BUt Paul Heyman in TNA wouldn's work.

^ I didn't know that it was that nasty shit. I thought it was a real website

Yeah he needs to be in WWE so that way he could fued with Randy Orton or John Cena

Montana already post this

You better hope that the ADMINS or MODS don't Banned you for this thread

^...............................

^ Last time I remember...Paul Heyman had it

There is still no official word on Ric Flair's situation with World Wrestling Entertainment. Flair is neither back, nor gone. He has avoided talking publicly about the issue, just saying that he hasn't quit. He is telling his close friends that he is not at liberty to talk about the situation until it is worked out. The only people aware of any problems are the top WWE executives, Flair, his wife, and his lawyer. All parties are keeping things quiet until the issues are worked out as if he is saying or going.

Right now Flair is really concentrated on getting his finance company started. He has always said that when he does retire from pro wrestling, that's it. Unlike his former Four Horsemen colleagues, Flair has said that he will not return to the company as a road agent or executive as when he is finished as an on-air talent he is walking away from the business for good.

The best promo guy has to be The Undertaker

Just talk about No Mercy

^ lol..

That Main Event was garbage

^lol..

^ lol..

The Burke/Thorn/FDreamer/Richards should of had been the Main Event instead of the first match

If famous becomes co mod of the Trivia section, I quit.

But it aint going to happen, so I don't quit.

:)

What has he done to you

you dont need to have photoshop to make good sigs tho,im not using photoshop,but yea not to good,the background doesnt look to good,the pic isnt cut out to good,and the text sucks,you need to match the color of the text with the sig not just put any color you want on it,5/10

What kind do you use????

He sould go to Smackdown and go for the CW Title

Wait, where is the CW title anyways.....

On Smackdown with Hornswoggle

i dont care where Steven Richards is at
i just want him to get pushed

He is getting push

Yeah thats just weird. e on ECW fighting against Elijah Burke and all of a sudden, he dissappears

winning a match isnt getting pushed
but maybe this is the begining of his push

Yeah it is the beginning

Now he get another chance to win the ECW Championship

VIP Member
Joined since May 2007
600 Post
Known By A Few Members

I think Stevie is great at ECW at this moment... and is he a cruiserweight???

I think so. He looks like one

PeepShow

I would certainly think that a carerr mode is a neccisity. I mean, if they dont a bunch of people would be pissed. They are buliding it up to be bigger and better than SvR, so I would only imagine that they would.

I posted the Trailer of the game as well. Its on the first page

Kassidy

Reaction score
005_l.jpg

006_l.jpg

edit:
* Character Creation mode will be a big feature in the game.
* Features Ultimate X and King of the Mountain matches.
* Several arenas, including one in Japan with different crowd atmospheres.

PeepShow

Holy shit Kass. Is that from Game informer Mag? Where did you get those?

PeepShow

Pfft. w/e, they look really good though. Cant wait to play this. It better not get pushed back like 50% of the fucking games out there

PeepShow

Kass, why couldnt you just say you got them from photocucket? lol

Anyways, yeah, I just got my GameInformer today, and they confirmed 2 main event match types in there. One is Ultimate X and the other so far is King of the Mountain. Hopefully they add more

This Guy

^^That makes scense, its really the two main matches. I mean theres a annual King of the Mountain match it would be like the WWE leaving out the Royal Rumble. And Ultimate X is one of there common gimmick matches. Again kinda like the WWE leaving out the ladder match. lol So should be good. I imagine there will be a basic 6 Sides of Steel match as well at the bare min. Other then that the only other one that should be added for sure would be the Lethal Lockdown. And then if there is room just add a gauntlet match style. Thats it. But as long as the first 2 I mentioned are in there 2, its a good start for there first game.

Weebo

Reaction score
Dude the pics from the Sting Vs. Jarrett match look so fucking real! They look better then the Smackdown Games
I also foound this on the TNA website
f_TNAGamem_e176a9e.png

Travis40

The pictures look fucking real, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it'll be better than SVR 08 or any other SVR game except SVR 1 and SVR 06...but I'll buy this game the day it comes out...that's for damn sure.

Weebo

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the cover. I heard way back when Hardy and Brown were going to be in the game that they were going to use the animated superstars for the cover unlike SVR who uses real pic of the superstars. I know before it was going to be Hardy, Brown and AJ on the cover but that will no longer work.

Just wondering if anyone knew anything