Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taker

Reaction score
I think Kane Vs. Khali at Wrestlemania will be a good match. He has some competition and Kane is a tough wrestler to beat. Although Khali is soo big that i couldn't predict who will come out of Mania the winner.

Skadoo92

Reaction score
forget t khali and kane

forget khali and kane i wanna see someone hit beat the crap otta each other in a tlc match or sumthin

ChiWa

Reaction score
The brands always disappear before Mania as far as I can remember. Afterwords guys take breaks, rosters shake-up, whatever. But Kane v Khali worries me. I've read that Kane is close to retiring. If they put Khali over as the new monster it will suck ass. I wish he would leave my TV and never return.

Taker

Reaction score
Kane won't be retiring for another few years yet, Khali will be released soon. I want to see a feud between the two beamoths.

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
^^ You see that's what I don't like about Smackdown, guys like MVP, Benoit and Kennedy don't show up every week. They're the main guys on Smackdown.

Overall this week's Smackdown was pretty bad. Umaga beating up Rey Mysterio for the main event? Pretty odd if you ask me...

<AJ>

X-Pac

Reaction score
The best match on SD was the Finlay match. You gotta love Little Bastard.

The-HI-Man

Reaction score
The best part of smackdown was when Rey got beat up :)

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
^^ No, the best part was when Little Bastard DDT'd and pinned the Boogeyman 1, 2, 3. lmao

<AJ>

Spiral

Reaction score
I thought the Finlay match was the best match of the night too, also thought the ending was funny

Axis

You thought that Finlay's match was the best of the night? Is that a joke? Hooliganz and Hardy vs Duece, Domino, and Mercury was at least a wrestling match. We usually get one good match on Smackdown weekly (And one decntly ok match on Raw), but this week we got three. The othre two being Booker vs Kane and Chavo vs Scotty

Honestly, I think that the first hour and a half of Smackdown was shaping up to be the best in a long time. But then all of a sudden we were cursed with Boogeyman, Khali, Vince, and Umaga. However, for a WWE show to be 3/4 good is a big deal, so I say kudos to Smackdown.

And, to be honest, I'm appalled that anybody thinks that Kane vs Khali is going to be a good match. Especially a TLC match? I don't know who mentioned them being in a TLC match, but obviously they have no feel for wrestling.

napalm

Reaction score
Being enjoying smackdown lately, think NO way out could have gone alot better, but saying that i enjoyed book/kane and the main event. so with a few good ideas it could be great.

X-Pac

Reaction score
Oh yea I forgot about the Scotty Too Hotty match. My fault. Well in that case Axis, I think their match was entertaining. Scotty is always entertaining if you ask me. The Worm should get a chance at the Cruiserweight Title.

Axis

If he got a new finisher and a slow push to the cruiserweight championship, I think I'd be for it. He's solid in the ring, VERY over, and has paid enough dues tohave earned three cruiserweight championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.