• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Smackdown! Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremebadass

edge and orton arent facing each other, they are still in the MITB match, unless they change it only 2 weeks until mania, but that would make mania perfect and sub carlito and flair and the MITB would be awesome

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well I was at SD! live this week and personally Matt Hardy vs. Ken Kennedy was probably my favorite match ive ever seen live.That IMO was the match of the night due to the clean ending,the ME was awesome but a shitty ending.On tues they taped Booker vs Taker in the middle of the show so that was weird.6 person Tag was good too i took a piss/food/merchindice break live during this match (out of all the old fat guys who are wrestling fans can you belive there are no 2XL shirts on sale WTF?! I wanted a DX shirt :(

Also I am really looking foward to MVP vs Benoit im really growing fond of MVP an hope to see a showstopper between these two.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I think the win Matt hardy pulled off was unexpected as Ken Kennedy is a fast rising superstar. I think Undertaker throwing Finlay over the table was hilerious. I thought there was no need for Batista to be at ringside.

Soulpower

Once again SD proves why its the best WRESTLING show on TV.

Matt Hardy vs Kennedy was about as good a match as you'll see on tv and it was something that looked like it belonged on a PPV. Great work by both men. The 6-man tag match was fun, but I hated seeing London and Kendrick jobbing (as usual in non-title matches) even though it was obvious that the WWE only cared about pushing Ashely vs Melina. The MVP squash was just that and now we have MVP vs Benoit for the US title at WM. Kane vs Daivari was another squash and although Kane vs Khali will be terrible, at least they're building the match up quite nicely. Booker vs Taker was a good match but I actually felt that Batista took away from the match with his horrible announcing (you could tell Batista didnt' want to be there).

All in all a good show. It had its flaws but it was the best wrestling show put on by the WWE (or TNA for that matter) this week.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Smackdown has been producing some good stipulations over the month, and the build up of this fued between Kane and Khali. WM has made smackdown make a few eyebrows raise(not talking about the rock), and has given Smackdown a new lease of life as it has been going down, for me, for quite some time.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Yeah, it was amazing. Matt Hardy Vs Ken Kennedy was suprisingly probably one of the best matches of the month. Undertaker vs King Booker was brill as well. Post back if you want to know results.

Markz

Reaction score
Yeah, it was amazing. Matt Hardy Vs Ken Kennedy was suprisingly probably one of the best matches of the month. Undertaker vs King Booker was brill as well. Post back if you want to know results.

How would you know after the state you were in last night. :)

SD! was good but for 2 hours there wasnt much in the way of WRESTLING.

Status
Not open for further replies.