Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Scotty should be like a 10 time CW champ hes great and isnt bad at all in the ring,plus hes over so idc he shoulda been pushed a long time ago.

X-Pac

Reaction score
I dont think he needs to change his finisher; I love the W-O-R-M!!! Hopefully he will get a push and get a shot but right now I see Helms vs. Chavo but what do you think?

Reaction score
Smackdown this week was very good.
The opening match of the night was great. King Booker vs Matt Hardy was as good as a pay per view match. It was a nice long match with plenty of twists and turns the ending to the match recked the match but i like the ending and cant wait for the money in the bank ladder match.

Batista vs Kane was another great match, Kane showed me that he can put on good matches against the best and hopefully gets another world title run in the future. The match was good and ended well. Khali attacking Kane was predictable and was good for the fued. This fued was not going to go anywhere but with these two monsters attacking eachother week in week out just gives the fued abit more and hopefully the match can be a good one at Wrestlemania if they do fight at Wrestlemania.

CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy was another great match it was pretty suprising that Kennedy beat CM Punk i thought Punk might have won but it is great to see Kennedy winning and hopefully he can take out the Money In the Bank.

It looks like MVP will face Benoit at Wrestlemania for the US Title and I do not know what to think of this match can MVP pull of a good US Title match at Wrestlemania.

Miz TV was pretty good and the womens title match at Wrestlemania looks like it can be a good one with melina and ashley two of the hottest divas in the wwe.

Finlay vs The Undertaker was a very good match and that match ended well. Finlay and Taker put on a good match last friday just like every other match of the night.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I agree. the matches had lots of twists and turns. The Kane and Batista match was exciting as we didn't know which big monster was going to win. I also loved the undertaker match, as undertaker is my favourite.

billy beer

Reaction score
kane vs batista exciting? personally i thought that match was horrendous! - batista looked as lost as usual out there and it was just one long messy kick/punch marathon.

kennedy vs punk was decent but would have been much better if not for kennedy refusing to sell and working stiffer than normal for whatever reason.

finlay vs taker was top notch which is inevitable. always good to see taker really challenged as it raises his game so much and great to see finlay competing in main events where his talent belongs.

the melina -ashley arguement was built about as well as a kid's lego set. ashley really is truly useless at every aspect of pro-wrestling.

joke the way regal is not used each week and benoit hasn't featured much as of late. mvp doesn't deserve to be in competitive matches with him on tv let alone a ppv of the size of mania.

hbk and taker will have to perform heroics to salvage mania next month.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I thought myself that Chavo would lose the cruiserweight title to Rey mysterio, but i could be wrong.

(Nice Undertaker graphic, wrestling Station)

Markz

Reaction score
I thought myself that Chavo would lose the cruiserweight title to Rey mysterio

I would prefer it never to go back to Rey, Rey should push younger cruiserweights. It's all he is suited for now, he can't exactly do what he used to be able to do.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I think scotty should be pushed by WWe

xtremebadass

I think htey need to do something with the CW's at Mania, because the card is lacking right now and needs time fillers

Montana

I agree I wouldnt mind Chavo vs Helms or a triple threat with Yang.

Supercrazy vs Chavo would be good too, although thats a real longshot.

xtremebadass

Mania needs atleast one single non title match, like atleast Boogeyman and Booker last year, i like mania matches single without a title on the line, I lucked out this yr, if anyone counters with Khali and Kane I will shoot you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.